Greatest T.V. Show Cars Ever!

Greatest T.V. Show Cars Ever!

My vote goes to the General Lee/A-Team Van I can't decide, but the Starsky & Hutch comes at a close second after watching the movie. It's pretty much between:

K.I.T.T.
Starsky & Hutch's Gran Torino
Batmobile
General Lee
The Munster Mobile
Harcastle & McCormick's Coyote
Green Hornet
A-Team Van

Discuss...

An 82 TransAm with interior modifications, and a red light on the front. Man, even Face's A-Team Corvette kicks this things arse with the paint job alone.

Painman

Diabloii.Net Member
The only TV car I ever built a 1/25 scale model of was General Lee... 2 of them actually. The 1st one I did when I was around 11. The 2nd one I did around 19, with painstaking detail, mostly devoted to that 1337 426 Hemi under the hood. (I cannibalised a blower from another Hemi model kit and cut a big hole in the hood, among other things.) :D

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
TurdFergusen said:
An 82 TransAm with interior modifications, and a red light on the front. Man, even Face's A-Team Corvette kicks this things arse with the paint job alone.
blah blah blah blah KITT PWNZ!!!!11

Xenon[XoA]

Banned

*cough* Go speed racer! go!
First thing I thought of was the A-team van, but how can you beat the Mach 5? That thing does near everything...

giantpinkbunnyhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Anybody remember that short-lived show 10 years ago called "Viper"? It centered around a Dodge Viper that could morph into a badass off-road 4x4 Viper with 2 feet of ground clearance, bulletproof panels and black windows! That was cool. But the rest of the show sucked.

Oh, the Care Bears' Cloudmobile was AWESOME!!!!

The A-Team van owns that flower power pussy machine, and not only the van itself, but the guy behind the wheel. B.A. Baracus, would kick Fred in any form of a race, or in any form of a fight. Also i'd like to throw in Nash bridges Cuda, nothing really special, just a cool car.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
giantpinkbunnyhead said:
Anybody remember that short-lived show 10 years ago called "Viper"? It centered around a Dodge Viper that could morph into a badass off-road 4x4 Viper with 2 feet of ground clearance, bulletproof panels and black windows! That was cool. But the rest of the show sucked.
Man, I loved that show. It was pretty short lived. But the car was totally sweet. I think they even tried bringing the show back, but it just wasn't happening.

I vote for the boat from Thunder in Paradise. I know this bet TV show cars, but what's better than a car? A boat. And who's better at driving a boat then Hulk Hogan? No one.

Freemason

Banned
How could anybody diss the Mystery Machine? :rant:

That thing had to have an industrial grade bong in back :worship:

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
TurdFergusen said:
How about Pamela Anderson behind the wheel of a Bay Watch Scarab?
Oooh! Bouncilicious. Hmmm, now you've made it a damn tough call. I still have to pick Hulk Hogan's boat because the boat itself was much cooler. And more STD free.