Great Success!!!

gorf

Diabloii.Net Member
Great Success!!!

Hooray!

Last ladder, I waited for hours in a SoJ counting game, only to have someone else get the anni, without me ever seeing Uber D. Tonight, I hopped into a baal game, and the screen shook! Lucky for me the game must've been done for a while, because when I went to the Bloody Foothills WP, there he was, along with a pile of bodies of those left in the game.

So I grabbed my Summoner, and got back in, a little worried because he was without his hoto, which I had traded. But luckily, the River of Flame was crawling with Urdars, and I was able to tele a stack of 15 of them on top of him. In the end, he was easier than the Tristram Ubers.

Unfortunately, I put my anni in my stash, thinking mistakenly that this would allow me to pick up the drop. It was obvious that quite a few others had made the mistake, as it sat on the groud quite a while before someone's assassin ran up and snagged it. He was even nice enough to offer to trade me if the stats were higher than mine. It was a 12/15/9, while mine was a 12/17/5, so no trade was necessary.

In the end, not getting the anni didn't bother me in the slightest. I finally got to see Uber D, and take him down.

And so, to quote Borat: "Great Success!!"

Gorf:smiley:

Phalmos

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats! I had the Spiny Wonder spawn on me last night after a 3 hour wait, but Couldn't put a dent in him (my first ever whack at him, had no idea what to expect). Then again, with a lvl ** meteorb wearing MF equipment, I didn't expect much.

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
That assassin was pretty nice to have offered to trade it to you. Usually you'd be blasted by comments questioning your skills and sexual orientation and then some comments about your parents. It's good to see not all the b.net people are like that.
Grats on the sight of Uber D and the massive kill.

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Usually you'd be blasted by comments questioning your skills and sexual orientation and then some comments about your parents. It's good to see not all the b.net people are like that.
Lol'd on the gentle way of swearing :laugh:
But I like those bnet kiddies in somehow, where in pubby duel games they are busy at swearing each other, where I am busy at dueling with monsters :grin:

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Those guys usually provide some awesome entertainment whenever I'm off doing something else. It's fun in Baal runs because the same group of guys continue arguing throughout the whole chain of runs.