Great Site!!

nudespyder

Diabloii.Net Member
Great Site!!

I'm new here, although i'm a long time player. It was pointed out to me that an intro would be nice before I comment.

Love the game!! I've been playing since it came out (first char was sorc, also first love of my life :) ) I've moved on to an assy now, and just started a barb. Don't know why, i enjoy my assy much more.

Anyway just a "Hi there!" from a new member.

Wow, if this n00b invasion carries on, i'll have a shin kicking overdose!
*kicks the nekkid spyder in the shins with his godly shin kicking clogs of wood*
Anyway, tell us a bit about yourself (where your from, age, job, hobbies and your stance on toast etc etc..) so we can get to know you.
And if you need any help, dont be afriad to ask, we dont bite much. read the faqs and stickies first, there very helpful for D2 and SPF beginners.

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to SPF nudespyder! I have the stash but am really busy atm. When I'm done with it I'll send it to you. :)

Thrawn_II

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome, sorry bob got to you first lol. well, at least noone has to warn you about your shins!

my advice: dont drink gasoline, it cost too much, and doesnt taste very good.

yeah, the assassin is awesome, thats why you like her so much. shes all really fast.

welcome (again)

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid replent. What's your favorite cookie btw? Oh, and stop by the EMB and check the stickies, esp. the tourney stickies. I like your 'tar.

Teh shins are never safe from me!
And i must say, assassins are growing on me. I have a HC pyschic hammersin (just to prove I'm 1337 and NF's point of any build can be made guardian) and a MB/CBS hybrid who recently made it to hell.
But i dont like martial arts. if there was a shin kicking skill, i'd have to try it, but alas, there isnt...

nudespyder

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Teh shins are never safe from me!
And i must say, assassins are growing on me. I have a HC pyschic hammersin (just to prove I'm 1337 and NF's point of any build can be made guardian) and a MB/CBS hybrid who recently made it to hell.
But i dont like martial arts. if there was a shin kicking skill, i'd have to try it, but alas, there isnt...
not to be *too* rude, but if you don't like the martial arts tree, you might as well be a sorc . .

I'm 28, and currently reside in New Mexico. I'm serving in active duty out of FT. Bliss. I have 10 years in service with Uncle Sam so far. I'll more than likely do 20 before I done, but i am starting to really dislike Uncle Sam. Very demanding and never remembers my birthday!
Hobbies include video games and books (with or without pics)

about the avatar, couldn't fit a spider, nude or otherwise in to the upload but thanks water_moon. I'm a cat lover too!

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
nudespyder said:
about the avatar, couldn't fit a spider, nude or otherwise in to the upload but thanks water_moon. I'm a cat lover too!
her name's diamond, she's a doll, how 'bout this one? it should shrink down well this one's fun too. Or try google image search.

nudespyder

Diabloii.Net Member
water_moon said:
her name's diamond, she's a doll, how 'bout this one? it should shrink down well this one's fun too. Or try google image search.

FYI, I would advise not to google anything with 'nude' in the searchbar. :lol: Thanks for the welcome everyone, appreciate the help with my avatar water_moon. Seems like Chimaira might be a cat fan also.

ToastedTacoGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
HARRO! welcome to the spf, im new too so maybe we should stick together or something. atleast then we can gang up on FB when he comes to shin kick us.

Noodle

Welcome! Being in the military, you must see a TON of beautiful bald (or nearly bald) women, huh? You are very lucky, indeed. Uncle Sam may forget your birthday, but EVERY day must seem like a birthday with so many bald women around. Shazam!

- Noodle

Hakai_no_Tenshi

Diabloii.Net Member
nudespyder said:
not to be *too* rude, but if you don't like the martial arts tree, you might as well be a sorc . .

I'm 28, and currently reside in New Mexico. I'm serving in active duty out of FT. Bliss. I have 10 years in service with Uncle Sam so far. I'll more than likely do 20 before I done, but i am starting to really dislike Uncle Sam. Very demanding and never remembers my birthday!
Hobbies include video games and books (with or without pics)

Oh cool, another New Mexican :D I'm out here in Albuquerque in the North East

--T

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF, nudespyder! :) Hope you'll enjoy it here and will have a great time!

LeorictheDark

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF!! The coolest spot in the known universe. :cool: A veritable cornucopia of information on D2. Everything you wanted to know and even more that you didn't.

LTD

farting bob said:
...your stance on toast
Every time I take a stand on toast I get crumbs all over the floor. :(