Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Great..Just ****ing Great

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by BreakThruX, Mar 7, 2004.

1. BreakThruX

BreakThruX IncGamers Member

Great..Just ****ing Great

I lost my level 44 hammerdin today he had vipermagi, a nice rare scepter, lots of nice life/strength/dex charms, a rockfleece, a nice combat skill ammy, a nice rare shield, bloodfists and rare mf boots. *** game...

2. FoG

FoG IncGamers Member

Most people dont mind when people talk about their death when it's a post without swearing and they try to find a new way of not dieing...

3. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

Well, it is hardcore. Tighten your belt and move on, even if it does suck that you died. If you're that upset over one death then hardcore isn't for you.

Lucky

4. GIR

GIR Banned

Fo shizzle

5. BreakThruX

Well im not really that upset...what char do i make now?

6. 0takuPryd3

0takuPryd3 Banned

No offense, but the items you listed were kinda.. not good. Nor were they rare. And level 44? On Friday I lost my 89 sorc, and now I am 73 again and I haven't even played all that much. Just restart.

7. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

Depends on what gear you have left, if your lacking in that dept. I suggest you make either a necro or a sorcy and try to mf gear for l8 usage.

8. BreakThruX

Ima start a sorc, but if i make a necro what kind do i make? And if the gear isnt rare nor good then would you mind letting me have a peasent crown and viper?

9. treldonis

treldonis IncGamers Member

A skellimancer necro is the safest albiet slowest character in hardcore. Go to the necromancer forums or strategy compendium for the build guidelines. I have a level 89 myself and you can do well even without elite gear.

10. BreakThruX

The thing about that is many people say they have their limits...they dont do good in hell is this true?

11. Starkey

Starkey IncGamers Member

summoner necro and load him up on the mf and go anicent tunnel running

12. ConnerMacleod

ConnerMacleod IncGamers Member

I'm in agreement, the gear is not that hard to replace.

Trying to replace some of the stuff I've lost, now that's cause for F-bombing in some cases. Takes me a whole 10 minutes to get over it tho.

I can't say I like Hammerdins, I got bored with mine in Hell. Build something nobody else would build.

13. BreakThruX

For me replacing that gear is pretty hard...i started the thread seconds after my death so i was a little steamed about it. Anyways as i said replacing that gear may be easy to you but its damn hard for me. :(

14. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

"The thing about that is many people say they have their limits...they dont do good in hell is this true?"

No, it's not true. Sure they have their limits, but when it comes to soloing hell, they are probably the "best" chars there are.

Also, I see no need to rack on his gear. Sure there are alot of better things, but everyone has to start at some point. I sure like reading about that alot more than if he had said he died with BotD and Enigma, asking us what character classes there are in diablo2... :thumbsup:

15. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

I think everyone gets annoyed when a char dies, but be happy it wasn't one of those 97s on ladder.

16. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Just because its not terribly "good" or "hard to find" in some peoples opinions, does not make it their responsibility to give those items to you. Like others said, too bad you died, but it was a 44, with only decent gear, think of it this way, he died before he got to level 77 and was using his newly found stormshield and shako, just making things easier on you ;)

-Matt

17. Sip

Sip Banned

Dude, I just watched a level 90 barb using enigma, shako and botd war pike die...you have nothing to complain about.

You could easily get to level 75 within a few days...and by then, you'd have items alot better than just one vipermagi and a couple rares.

Maybe you aren't too good at this game, or hc is not right for you, but theres no excuse for making a thread cursing about how you lost a level 44 character...

Theres a sticky for this at the top of the forum, i suggest you direct all complains there.

18. Origin

Origin IncGamers Member

Because he cant get to level 75 and get L337 gear within a few days he's a bad player? Wow you couldnt be more wrong. It all depends on player style. If you play solo untwinked doing every quest getting every wp and clearing every area then you will not make a level 75 character and mf a ton of nice gear "in a few days" unless d2 takes up an unhealthy big part of the time in your life.
    Some of us actually play our characters and enjoy them as oposed to breezing through the game in public games/rushes and then doing hell baal and pit runs until your eyes bleed

19. Sip

Sip Banned

learn to read a bit better. I never said he was a bad player. the fact that he needs to start threads complaining and cursing that he lost his insignificant level 44 paladin is reason enough to believe he May not be too good at this game and judging from his previous posts...its a heathy assumption.

Now i dont care if he plays untwinked, naked or with his eyes closed...if he wants his character back quickly, he can get easily do it...thats assuming hes good enough to do it without dying.