Great Just Great.....

BSJoker

Diabloii.Net Member
Great Just Great.....

Well I'm getting sick and tired of regular b.net so I'm gonna be doing a lot of single player for now on. The problem is, with my friends, I can't ever get past normal, it gets to boring for me. Of course, my friends want to continue through Nightmare and Hell diffaculties, and get as high as level as possible, I just can't do it with out getting as bored as hell from it.....

So now I'm going to be doing sp for a while now, but I would greatly love a good build of a character class that would be hard to play in normal diffaculty.

If you guys have any suggestions, I would like to thank you in advance.

Starving_Poet

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, if you're looking for something to keep your attention, try to find some sort of hard, of-the-wall build and play it in HC.

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm confused about this post. You're bored with a character because you can't get past norm diff with your friends, and
I would greatly love a good build of a character class that would be hard to play in normal diffaculty.
I'm confused. Do you want a difficult character to play, or a uber powerful one?

If uber powerful, go hammerdin. They have an (nearly) unresistable attack, easy to level up, and are capable of running nearly every major MF'ing area in the game with ease. Check out the guide stickied at the top of the pally forum.

If you are looking for a difficult build, try something underpowered. As to what build, I'm not too sure, as I generally don't play them and don't have any knowledge of them.

crg

TheNix

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not sure how it is in 1.10, but I found a Thornadin great fun in 1.09 Normal. Minimum armour, weapon with plusses to thorns, heaps in Vit. Later add a few charms, or whatever, % chance of whatever on being hit. Then just run through crowds of melee monsters and wacth them die. :D Ranged monsters are a pain though. I played this build until Act 3 Nightmare before I had to evolve him into an Avenger flashing between Conv and Thorns. He even made Patriach, although I wished that I could have taken all those points out of Thorns by the end. :lol:

Edit: I assuming that you only want a fun Normal level character though.

BSJoker

Diabloii.Net Member
Crazy runner guy, i was mad cause my friends want me past norm, and i dont like nm or hell, prolly not what you are thinkin.

I was wondering tho, how about a teeth necro, i know that it would be slow but remember this is norm not hell :lol:

Razaki

Diabloii.Net Member
Kremtok said:
To make it harder, make him a naked dentist. Yikes.
Bad....images....can't...get...them..out...AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!
Curse you Kremtok! Curse you and your dentist!

*PoTaTo FuI*

Diabloii.Net Member
Razaki said:
Bad....images....can't...get...them..out...AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!
Curse you Kremtok! Curse you and your dentist!
Calm down calm down...ok now you can go crazy again...

Good luck BSJocker on whichever character you are going to play!

-FuI

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
CB sorcs are cool. Once you get your CB up around level 20 they start mowing down most things in Normal with ease. Lots of fun!