Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Great Gambler's Giveaway Round 4

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by i_marsolek, Apr 5, 2004.

1. i_marsolek

i_marsolek IncGamers Member

Great Gambler's Giveaway Round 4

Alright we are getting down to last few people here. First what people selected:

Tragor: Hearts
    Toa3t: >7
    Tking716: <7
    CRG: <7
    bradley_turner: Spades
    lyric2000: >7
    stevep0520: >7
    Chaoseternal: >7
    Mr_Mcgee: Clubs

Snakeeyes85: Didn't post
    Neely022: Didn't post

Oh yeah, and here is the old thread: http://www.rpgforums.net/showthread.php?t=161336

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Card I picked: Queen of Clubs

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Winners: Toa3t, Lyric2000, stevep0520, and Chaoseternal all move on to round 4

Mr_Mcgee moves on to round five with schiller and howitzer.

Round Four rules for the 4 contestants: Dice again, but this time it is a little easier. Pick one number 1-6. If you pick what I roll you move on to Round 6. Otherwise the die will be split in half 1-3 and 4-6.

examle: So if you pick 4 and I roll a 1-3 you are out. If I roll a 5 or 6 you move on to round 5, and if I roll a 4 you move on to round 6. In this game the bonus is built in, without the risk. I figured you guys deserve at least that much for making it this far. I hope that is clear.

Enter by Friday April 9 or else you are out. I can toss the dice as soon as everyone is ready. Also I will be awarding prizes to the top 3 finishers.

Good Luck

2. vajurewi

vajurewi IncGamers Member

First off, let me say, no intent to thread crap or disrespect to you, marsolek, or even that i am speaking for any of the "contestants", but is there an end in sight to this thing you're doing?

Just as an amused observer of the various hoops you have, it seems like this "giveaway" is long on the sales end and short on the delivery end.

there must be like 10 Sacred Armors in this giveaway :teeth:

**wrath of SPF descends on vajurewi's head**

3. bradley_turner

bradley_turner IncGamers Member

im willing to bet (heheh get it? gambler's giveaway, bet... hehe) that it goes until there is a mere one person left, and that person recieves everything. and its not like it involves a large amount of time or energy, just checking to see iif you won and then picking something

4. i_marsolek

Maybe your right--perhaps it is getting long. I thought I would end it in round 7 being that most people consider it lucky. The prize is nice, not great, but most giveaways a person asks for seven items that everyone else asks for and hopes to get one. Usually he/she does get one item, sometimes they get more sometimes nothing they were really looking for. This gives one person some of what they could hope for playing D2. I guess if seeing the thread too many times without any results is getting ridiculous I can just send pm's to those people still in it. There really aren't that many anyway. Then I'll just post a final results/seeya-later thread, and people who are interested can take a peak. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

5. i_marsolek

Exactly right. 1300 items to one lucky winner. I'll give prizes to second and third place. It will probably be a useful/tradeable item or two.

6. lyric2000

lyric2000 IncGamers Member

well since this is round four and there are four of us, i'll pick .... 4 !!!