Great Forum!!! (personal intro)

dioprem

Diabloii.Net Member
Great Forum!!! (personal intro)

Hey guys first and foremost I must say that this one of the best froums I've actually been on. Not just Diablo 2 forums but forums in general. Reponses are prompt and amazingly everyone seems to have been well education in the area of courtesy. :)

Anyway as for myself my name is actually Prem (hence the nick :D ). The "dio" in front of it is, well, I'm a fan of Ronnie James Dio. Not sure how many of you guys actually know him. Anyway I'm not new to the gaming scene (I'm already 25!!!) but pretty new to the Diablo realms. I hail from sunny Singapore and now keep myself busy by tutoring students.

That's all for now i guess..once again.......great forums!!!

GotFriana

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello everyone, Im new to this forum too so I thought I d use this thread as well to introduce myself :)
I bought Diablo II when it came out years ago but then I stopped playing, recently about 3 months ago I got the expansion (yes after all these years) and started playing again. Im from Argentina and my favorite character is the Sorceress.
I play in USEast non-ladder, when I came back everything was so changed I didnt even know what ladder was so just in case I clicked no for my 1st char :p I had to start again totally from scratch and no friends. After these months and a lot of effort I managed to aquire some nice items, my 1st char, a sorc is at lvl ** doing decently in hell, I also have other chars and well... moving to Ladder now would mean I d have to start all over from scratch... I may do it someday ... maybe...
Anyways just wanted to say hi and tell you I really enjoy reading this forums and all the info you post here :)

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member
GotFriana said:
Hello everyone, Im new to this forum too so I thought I d use this thread as well to introduce myself :)
I bought Diablo II when it came out years ago but then I stopped playing, recently about 3 months ago I got the expansion (yes after all these years) and started playing again. Im from Argentina and my favorite character is the Sorceress.
Hey, welcome to the forums. If you like the sorc alot, you'll probably really like the sorceress forum (if you haven't heard of it already). :thumbsup:

SommerSky

Newcomer Moderator [DII]
Hi all, I am also new here...*grins*...just kidding! :)

A big welcome to all you new "forumers" if there's such a word. :p

Any questions you might have, please ask. We have plenty of smart and friendly people here to help answer your questions. :p

Cheers,

SS