Grail -1 Achieved!

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Grail -1 Achieved!

Yep, I finally managed to find/trade for everything except Tyrael's! :clap:
I'd like to thank all the ppl that traded me some really high-end items that I wouldn't be able to find in the near century! :worship:
Now the only thing I'll have to do is find Tyrael's. :lol:

Note: I don't collect normal sets/uniques, I have most of them, but that's accidentally. ;)
 

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Joutaja said:
Congrats Vorbiss! :clap:

How did you get your Mang Song? (second last was Mang Song, right?)
Traded for it, most of my higher items are gone now, but I'm happy! :D

@ usamahanas: I wish I was so optimistic... :lol:
 

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice going Vorbiss!

Is the Mang Song from the other place, i havent seen anyone post it in the item find thread. (They should!)

Archon Staff <- picture that on ground!

:drool:

Well, have a drink on me Vorbiss!
 

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats Vorbiss :clap:

That is a really awesome achievement!

I still need 27 items for my Grail :teeth:
 

LORD NIKON

Diabloii.Net Member
Pozdravleniq Vorbiss ! Dai neshto plzplzplz ;p

Joking aside , has anyone been closer to completing the 1.10 grail yet ?
 

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
LORD NIKON said:
Pozdravleniq Vorbiss ! Dai neshto plzplzplz ;p

Joking aside , has anyone been closer to completing the 1.10 grail yet ?
Its a tie between NF and Vorbiss i guess.

Im betting a Shako on Vorbiss :D

Any takers?
 

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks everybody! :)

Should I say that sometime soon I'll make huge giveaway?! It'll be even better than Fishy's! :uhhuh:

@ LORD NIKON : Nightfish is at that stage from a month, maybe more, but I'm second! :D
I blagodarq, sus sigurnost shte se sdobiesh s neshto hubavo ot giveawaiq!
 

buster

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on your accomplishment Vorbiss. If you’re ready for the next challenge, try replacing all the traded items with found ones and go for a self-found -1 grail. :D
 

Nightfish

Diabloii.Net Member
Good job Vorbiss! ;) Though personally I think I've still got the edge on you as I have *everything* except for tyrael's and not just the elite uniques and sets, some TC3s are pretty hard to find, too... (also I was done sooner :p )

Oh, and have fun with that giveaway. If you need some advice/help let me know ;)

edit: DreamlessDude: I stopped MFing more than a month ago and I don't think I'll ever start again, so I'll always have the grail-1. Good enough for me. :)
 

SnakeEye85

Diabloii.Net Member
grats on getting that close!!

The fastest way to get that last piece would probarbly be to trade away all your grail items for that tyraels and then start over again :)
 

tragor

Diabloii.Net Member
Nice work, Vorbiss. Congratz on at least touching all those items.

My own grail quest is moving nicely. According the the Medieval Mart spreadsheet I'm 1.3% of the way there. I'm hoping to reach 2% by the end of the month. Not sure what I'll do about the other 98%. :lol:
 

Icebird

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on getting *that* close to the grail.

Magic-finding is definitely more rewarding in 1.10, but it becomes a little redudant when you're only looking for one item. ("Curse it all! Another Windforce?!").

Chris
 

buffa

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrat!
It is a great achievement!
What are you going to do next?
Giveaway all your grail?

If I not remember wrongly, sincereX13 need about 50 item from his self-find grail. And there is 1 person lack of 13 pieces of item for his self-find grail(Is he takis?) I am not sure. :)
 
Top