Got this weapon, now what type pally to build?

BlasphemousMusic

Diabloii.Net Member
Got this weapon, now what type pally to build?

I found a Perfect (+3 skills, 2 socket, 300% ed) ethereal heavens light scepter. Which build would this benefit most, AND are there better weapons for this build?

JanusJones

Diabloii.Net Member
BlasphemousMusic said:
I found a Perfect (+3 skills, 2 socket, 300% ed) ethereal heavens light scepter. Which build would this benefit most, AND are there better weapons for this build?
Zealot, I should say. Course, you could always go with an Avenger. Does that help?

BlasphemousMusic

Diabloii.Net Member
JanusJones said:
Zealot, I should say. Course, you could always go with an Avenger. Does that help?

Yeah it helps. I was wondering why this weapon was getting me so high of offer, so I knew it had to be good for something. What about charger/smiter?

mmelzer2004

Diabloii.Net Member
Its more than likely getting a high price because 1.) Its Perfect, and 2.) Its ethereal also... so therefore it probably has high damage (I honestly don't know how much dmg it has, so it may be collectors value).

cotton

Diabloii.Net Member
hikids said:
put a zod and a ias jewel like 33%ed and 15%ias and make a frosty
Second. It is the absolute perfect weapon for a frost zealot, although the ias would depend on your build and need. Zod plus a lot of customizeability (is that a word?)

Sh4dovv

Banned
this weapon sure isnt the best for a pure zealer..definitely needs a build involving zeal OR charge, plus a magic skill

maybe charge/foh or charge/hammer

or zeal/foh