Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Got these Items, now what?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Hrothgar, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Hrothgar

Hrothgar IncGamers Member

Got these Items, now what?

Hello there,

A friend of my who quitted playing gave me quite a nice (I think at least) amazon setup.

Among the items were a faith bow, fortitude armour, and a eth titans. also anni, torch and max dam/ar/life GC's..

Now I really want to to make a strong zon but I dont know what to make out of her!! I want to use a bow but if I go pure bowazon I feel sorry for not using the eth titans (I like those too) going pure java not an option too cuz I want to use atleast a bow.

What should I do now? I read guides where you either go for bow OR for java. I suppose I could go both trees but wouldnt that just make me weak?

Is there a way where I could be very good and strong with a bow and also good with a java? I dont want to be good with bow and take 10 mins in hell to kill with the titans.

Pls give me helping hand here and help this troubled soul :p

oh yes..how much points should I put in vitality? Remember I got these gc's with life on. thanks in advance :)

ciao

2. SawwaMaru

SawwaMaru IncGamers Member

im sorry dude but your retarded...:undecided: i dont think your friend who quit will have a problem if you dont use one of the weps he gave you... personnaly i would go javazon LF since thats my main currently and i like poning cows al my life o.o

3. Tim B

Tim B IncGamers Member

max strafe, lighting fury and charged strike. get a decent amount of pierce either by using razortail and a few points in pirece or just lots of points in pierce. put enough points in other passive skills (dodge etc and crit strike) to get them to an adequate lvl with +skills)

lf/strafe hybrid is a good pvm build, and will get through hell with ease.

4. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

dont hang your hat on anything mr 14 post count a-hole over here says. i agree with what tim_b said.

check out the stickie at the top it has a lot of guides.

personally i'd use both i love hybrids. go with 20 strafe, 20 light fury, 20 charged strike, one in each passive tree at least one in frozen arrow. put points into valk up to 17 if you want then dump rest into another cs/lf synergy.

run up on a pack fury it to a small number left and strafe the left overs. charged strike takes bosses down in seconds. frozen arrow helps out if you're in an area of mostly light immunes to slow them while you strafe them to death. this kind of build has taught me tons on zons in general and i've completely walked the game twice with this build (screwed up the first time). AND it'll let you use most of the gear you were given.

here's a hybrid build

and another

here's what i did with mine.

ps. mr 14 post a-hole dont be so helpfull next time you almost said something worth reading.

pps. i reread all your posts (iknow 14 took me forever) and i appologize for calling you an a-hole. you apear to be new. please be nicer in your comments next time and i will be too. we like to help people out here not deride them...well except the one's that deserve it.

5. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

There's no need for name calling. Let's try to be civil or your career here will be short lived. Your other posts are relatively civil, if a little short. Keep posting, be nice, and you'll gain respect from others. Name calling just makes people ignore you. Welcome to the forums...