Got my dreads

Riegn

Diabloii.Net Member
Got my dreads

Well after growing my afro for 2 years i decided it was time for a change. About a week ago went over to a lady i know who does hair stuff and over the last 7 days have been workin on them. Now im sporting some nice fat dreads. Just though id share. Happy happy day. Only cost 100$ not to bad :)

Holy jezz did thy hurt though. Id compare it to getting my chest tattood.

KillerQueen

Diabloii.Net Member
I had a boyfriend once who was a super hippie, and he had dreads. The dreads werent so bad, but he stuck stuff like pot seeds in them and never washed them good and it was just freaking gross. His werent the bought kind either, he didn't brush his hair for years or something.

I asked him to shave the nasty things off and he did, then a week later I saw him pick his nose and eat it, and I dumped him. He was pretty mad.

But anyway, picture please... and keep 'em clean.

mudvaynefan

Diabloii.Net Member
KillerQueen said:
I had a boyfriend once who was a super hippie, and he had dreads. The dreads werent so bad, but he stuck stuff like pot seeds in them and never washed them good and it was just freaking gross. His werent the bought kind either, he didn't brush his hair for years or something.

I asked him to shave the nasty things off and he did, then a week later I saw him pick his nose and eat it, and I dumped him. He was pretty mad.

But anyway, picture please... and keep 'em clean.
dude, that is the grossest thing i have heard in a while, and thats saying alot