Got Friends?

golden_fury

Diabloii.Net Member
Got Friends?

Hey Everyone, took a little break from Diablo2, but now I'm back and I was getting very pissed off becuse i can't find and of my own friends to play with, and it seems like everyone online id just an a**. Anybody else feel this way anymore? *hexex0903

Gorny

Banned
golden_fury said:
Hey Everyone, took a little break from Diablo2, but now I'm back and I was getting very pissed off becuse i can't find and of my own friends to play with, and it seems like everyone online id just an a**. Anybody else feel this way anymore? *hexex0903

Please be advsed that this site has a word filter and it is not to be bypassed.

Thank you.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
golden_fury said:
If you want to find some online buddies, try the player matchup forum. Most people there are very friendly.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree that most people playing the game can be quite annoying.
Especially the word "noob" is often given and the language is hardly readable in general with all the "r u 4 m8 plz" etc crap.
Makes me think the person has suffered a serious brain damage.

I had a few online friends playing the game in the beginning of season 2 but I took a few month break and they vanished too.
Haven't really played public games ever since other than baalruns for leveling.

Do you happen to be playing on Europe ladder?

golden_fury

Diabloii.Net Member
HardyTarget said:
Do you happen to be playing on Europe ladder?

No sorry!. UsEast Ladder. I can't make room for friends since i had a lot a long time ago and can't remember the account names to delete them.