Got any funny sites? (Clean, please!)

LunarSolaris

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks Smelly... I should have done the search engine first to get the correct site... but I figured most would do that - though it's always easier to have it handy and ready. :) ty. (and yeah... It can be a bit borderline... the guy doesn't exactly hold back on the swears)

Smelly

Diabloii.Net Member
LunarSolaris said:
(and yeah... It can be a bit borderline... the guy doesn't exactly hold back on the swears)
It's his excellent views on life that most people get shocked by. I for one, think he's 99% right!

well, most of the clean ones have been covered...

http://www.newgrounds.com

Above is moderately 'dirty'. The dress up dolls of Britney Spears and alike...and some of the cartoons are a little dirty. But some of the politic games and movies are hillarious and for the most part clean.

SuggestiveName

Diabloii.Net Member
BleedBlack said:
well, most of the clean ones have been covered...

linky

Above is moderately 'dirty'. The dress up dolls of Britney Spears and alike...and some of the cartoons are a little dirty. But some of the politic games and movies are hillarious and for the most part clean.
That site is very not clean. BleedBlack, I have seen two people with your avatar banned. They were both returned banees, the same person in fact.

I hope this is a coincidence, for your sake.

Thats neither here nor there, but I suggest editing out the link.