Got a question

XfallingIceX

Diabloii.Net Member
Got a question

ok since ladder reset i need to make a new character and idk what to make so i thought maybe a druid.

I just want to know one question, can a werewolf druid using nigma MF ok?

Findux

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Got a question

Of course a wolf can use Enigma, but it's only useful in PvP. If you mean if he can teleport to the bosses and then transform to wolf to kill them for MF, the answer is no. It's possible ofc, but if you want to MF, build a Sorc. ;)

KellKheraptis

Diabloii.Net Member

Of course a wolf can use Enigma, but it's only useful in PvP. If you mean if he can teleport to the bosses and then transform to wolf to kill them for MF, the answer is no. It's possible ofc, but if you want to MF, build a Sorc. ;)
Well...that's half true :D In the last couple months of season 4, I geared up my pure fury with about 400% MF and went into areas. With an EBotD and Atma's, he was a killing machine, with just mf gear on and no buffs to speak of (spirits on switch for traveling), he still had almost 5k life, and he actually found some decent stuff. But the reason wasn't to make a mass MF werewolf just to say I could (I already knew the answer to that)...my sorcs and hammerdin were just plain boring!

Findux

Diabloii.Net Member

Hmm... Yeah, it could be fun to do something different. But I just meant that Sorcs are the best MF char and better to start with. A werewolf works well in areas though (as most chars).