Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Got a new weap...

Discussion in 'Druid' started by dodobird, Oct 18, 2006.

1. dodobird

dodobird IncGamers Member

Got a new weap...

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting on the forum, although I have enojoyed reading through it for quite some time. Anyway, I recently made a new weap, and even recentlier restrted my F/R druid. How do you think this item will fare, here is a picture:

[​IMG]

PS: not sure, if i linked the image correctly, its my first time using imageshack.

Thanks in advance,

dodo

2. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

hmm that wouldn't be a bad weapon but I don't think that it is endgame gear. I would go with ebotdz or grief pb for 1handed or eth tombreaver or ebotd great poleaxe for 2 handed. Still nice looking though.

3. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

Woot! me and puma arnt the only ones who think Oath Scourges make Cool weapons for Fury wolves , i used a eth oath cryptic sword on one of my fury wolves too wich is same damage as eth scourge oath (508 max dmg on mine i think) but had less range.

I think that weapon would rock in pvm and would be a decent pvp weapon since its range 3.

edit* but yah as religion stated a grief pb or ebotdz outshine that weapon in the average damage department for pvp.

4. Kiba

Kiba IncGamers Member

5. Bad Religion

Bad Religion Banned

ya they are nice looking runewords. I was gonna make an eth oath balrog blade on NL but then I remebered that it was ladder only. This was back when I was too poor to make on ladder. Still haven't gotten around to it though :). BTW nice avatar Kiba, its more peaceful and relaxing than that one tar of a guy with a wolf mask on, though I liked both :)

6. dodobird

dodobird IncGamers Member

Yes, i was thinking it could be good since it has a larger range than grief pb, and a faster speed than botdz.
    Oh well if you guys think that its not a good pvp option, i'll most likely just give it to my pally, and get the grief off him. Although i may try some testing once my druid is in the higher levels when he can use his gear.

-Dodo

7. pedu

pedu IncGamers Member

The speed of the weapon is as fast as botdz.

But yea, oath is a nice runeword. I had an eOath Highland blade on my lvl 49 ww barb. Had a blast with him...

8. Clay bizzle

Clay bizzle IncGamers Member

I just found a superior eth Highland blade that's ready for some runes! That runeword is seriously cool, but the Mal rune is a beezy to spend on it. What the heck!? I miss it when Mal and Gul rune were worth less then Ist rune.