Goodbye

Bad Ash

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Goodbye

Wait, what??? :(. Bye Gorny! Don't be a stranger...One of these days I'll have to pickup WoW again to kill you and Noodle in the BG's!

korialstraz

Diabloii.Net Member

Really sad to see you go Gorny. Although I've spent most of the time over in the ETF, I still lurked other forums, and had some good laughs out of your posts. I do not envy the person who's going to take over for you as a mod (I assume one will?), since he/she will have some huge shoes to fill.

Hopefully I'll see you around every once in a while though! Take care. :)

nurman

Diabloii.Net Member

http://3.bp.************/-VR1B7fWRzlc/TWCnbp2uV4I/AAAAAAAABBs/4vASHdhCe74/s1600/dog-dude-wait-what.jpg

Technomancer

Diabloii.Net Member

Aww! And you're the only mod to ever give me a warning!! Are you just handing in your badge, ban-stick, and immortality (nice one Xenon, I watched that movie LAST NIGHT!!), or are you off to greener pastures altogether? I personally have no idea how anyone could stand all the work involved in being a mod, especially with all the spambot ninja-assassin action required. If I was a mod, I think my status could be summed up as "criminally negligent". :grin:

Welcome back to genpop!!

Zarniwoop

Diabloii.Net Member

Okay, I'm walking in blind and I have no idea what happened.

If you need to dump the mod tag, so be it. I've modded and its more of a pain than its worth sometimes.

But, don't walk away from the forums. If you need a break, fine, but see you back in a few weeks or months. Seriously.

Orphan

Diabloii.Net Member

Really sorry to see you go Gorny :(

I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors, and hope you check back every now and then

BKC

Diabloii.Net Member

:( sad face, sad panda, i hope you find your way back here some day!

Regards,
BKC

PS yes it has been a while since last posted...

MrKaxe

Diabloii.Net Site Pal

I'm choosing to walk away from the forums and step down.

*Walks off and vanishes into the night*
Take care dude, don't leave altogether (no one can...) and stick your head in every once in a while!

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator

Hmm, I just tried to prevent it, but it seems I was too late... he's already non-green :(