Good Saturday (daily)

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
Good Saturday (daily)

Hi there!

It's 9:45 AM here. Good Saturday. :) Yesterday was my computer free day, because my father didn't believe me that I could stay away from the PC for a whole day! :p So I helped out in the housework and watched "The Sixth Sense" in the evening.

Now there isn't a daily and I saw it as a great opportunity to open my first one! :)

D2 wise I will probably play my Blizz/firewall tal's sorc, who shall be my new pindle runner (at least for some time to get some variety). Dunno, if I can play much now, because I have to help out in the housework again. But I'll play further in the evening.

Oh and btw, my mouse is somewhat broken, because she jumps over the screen and clicks randomly (optical). Because of that I have to use an old wheel mouse of my sister that looks like a vacuum cleaner! O.O

Have a nice day!
 

agrégatif

Diabloii.Net Member
Here in Paris it's 10:35 AM. This evening, after a week away from D2 (I leave the CD at my parents' house where I stay only during the week-ends) I intend to complete hell for my blizzsorc and my LF/CS zon who are actually in the arcane sanctuary with my little brother (he plays the sorc and I play the amazon).
But I must first go to see Million Dollar Baby at the cinema to maintain my average of films seen per week (I try to reach a mean value of two). I often wish I had a second life I could devote entirely to D2, because I hate to do things without a feeling of completeness...(not sure I'm clear, my English is not as good as I would wish it to be)
Well anyway good day to you all, I wish you lots of xp, itamz and fun!
 

XorceR

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, today I'm all alone, because my parents&sister went to visit my grandparents. I'm sick so I didn't go with them. If my headache goes away hopefully I'll have some time for D2, undisturbed.

Have a nice day, and loads of time for D2!
 

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry your not feeling well XorceR.
The Easter party today was great. Instead of 14 kidlets we had 25. It was a bit of a handful but a really good day. I love chokkies but I never want to see another one for another year. I am soooooo full :D

Hopefully I will get some time trying to get my Grail underway. Its not going really well ATM but its early days yet. I did find a piece of IK so I'm happy with that.

Have a Happy Easter everyone and don't eat too many chokkies :)

- Jas :wave:
 

LOCO

Diabloii.Net Member
played d2 for the first time this week as work/beer/rum kept me busy.
the duervige(sp?) of destruction that is my frenzy barb is about to kill NM diablo but i know that the rampage is only going to last untill hell where it will slow to a crawl for a while.

stay excellent and have a good easter everyone.
hc rules!
 

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Been playing LAN party for the last couple of days so no D2:( Hopefully my girlfriend will help me get my weak sorceress through act 1 nightmare so I can get a proper merc. Other than that good easter.
 

Shagsbeard

Diabloii.Net Member
Reborn2k said:
Hi there!

It's 9:45 AM here. Good Saturday. :) Yesterday was my computer free day, because my father didn't believe me that I could stay away from the PC for a whole day! :p So I helped out in the housework and ...

Have a nice day!
Wait a sec... you helped out with the housework? Don't you realize your parents will probably take the computer away on a weekly basis now? You really should have sat and complained all day about something.
 

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
Shagsbeard said:
Wait a sec... you helped out with the housework? Don't you realize your parents will probably take the computer away on a weekly basis now? You really should have sat and complained all day about something.
They won't. And not directly "housework", but work that has to be done around the house. ^^ I have to do it on saturdays anyway and on the holidays it gets a bit more. ;)
 
Dear diary,
woke up at 11, watched TV, got something to eat, turned on PC, played half hour of D2 (pindle runs with my fishy), logged onto forums, began posting. that was my day so far.
*loves not having a saturday job when everyone else does*
 

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Dear diary,
woke up at 11, watched TV, got something to eat, turned on PC, played half hour of D2 (pindle runs with my fishy), logged onto forums, began posting. that was my day so far.
*loves not having a saturday job when everyone else does*
How can you do pindle runs with a fishy? I don't think that it'd be quite effective. It does take mine quite long to kill him...
 
Reborn2k said:
How can you do pindle runs with a fishy? I don't think that it'd be quite effective. It does take mine quite long to kill him...
HYea, its slow and not effecient, but i have fun doing it. It only takes me another 5 seconds to bring up the 10 or 11 skeles, and because pindle is pretty much always done on P1 anyway, it suits the fishy. CE is your friend. :)
 

Reborn2k

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
HYea, its slow and not effecient, but i have fun doing it. It only takes me another 5 seconds to bring up the 10 or 11 skeles, and because pindle is pretty much always done on P1 anyway, it suits the fishy. CE is your friend. :)
It's possible, but the first kill is the hard thing, because in that narrow passage the skellies will probably block your merc... ^^
 
Reborn2k said:
It's possible, but the first kill is the hard thing, because in that narrow passage the skellies will probably block your merc... ^^
Squid attacks you.
He can raise his skells from the corpses that are littered over the ground. DUH
The pindle place is a great place to get your summons cause you do not have to have a strong bone tree. (but if i play a summoner i have a decent bone tree) :cool:
 
PinkeyandtheBrain said:
Squid attacks you.
He can raise his skells from the corpses that are littered over the ground. DUH
The pindle place is a great place to get your summons cause you do not have to have a strong bone tree. (but if i play a summoner i have a decent bone tree) :cool:
He meant after you summon your minions, it takes a bit for them to kill one of pindles minions for CE. the problem is that with the space and number of minions, its rare to have more than 2 skeles attack the same monster, and they can get in the way of your merc, who can get the kill much faster.
Squid attacks you back!
 
farting bob said:
He meant after you summon your minions, it takes a bit for them to kill one of pindles minions for CE. the problem is that with the space and number of minions, its rare to have more than 2 skeles attack the same monster, and they can get in the way of your merc, who can get the kill much faster.
Squid attacks you back!
The squid is deflected. Use a tele ammy or staff...wait no staff it will kill half of your minions. Use a teleammy tele just in the tunnel and poof the skells run foward anf smote upon pindle.
EDIT- Ahahaha my wit astounds you, buwahahahah
no wittay response now eh FB. I kick your shins(gently) and the squid finishes the job. :vanishesinpoofofsmoke:
 

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
Spring break is almost over, which means I can get back to my life as a D2 gamer in two days! From there, I have a couple of big projects I'm working on, namely a PvP character (check for a mat thread soon) and some other assorted stuff.

Have a great Easter break!

crg
 
PinkeyandtheBrain said:
EDIT- Ahahaha my wit astounds you, buwahahahah
no wittay response now eh FB. I kick your shins(gently) and the squid finishes the job. :vanishesinpoofofsmoke:
No, its more confusion than your wit that stops me replying. *has no diea what pinky was doing in his last post*
*slaps pinky round the face with a haddock*
 

poopie_pants

Diabloii.Net Member
Good Saturday to everyone :).

Played for a little while this morning, running hell countess ISO of a Mal or Ist to complete my Delirium helm. My strafer has been itching to use this thing. No luck in the 10 or so runs I did, but a Lem dropped, so no complaints here. I spent the rest of the day at the local fair with my parents, girlfriend, sister and niece and nephew. It was a great day, although blistering hot. No D2 tonight, but will continue working on my Javazon and my search for an Ist tomorrow afternoon.

Happy Easter everyone!
-PP
 

Pico Dynamite

Diabloii.Net Member
I wanted to play lots of D2 today, but I had to do some family things (getting ready for Easter tomarrow) and I had to defrag my computer, which I really needed to do because I haven't done it in a really long time. But I did manage to get half way threw act2 norm with my trapsin, and I'm ganna do a few LK runs before I go to sleep tonight. I saw an Easter Sunday daily up, but I still have a while until Sunday where I live :)
Hope everyone had a great Saturday!
 
Top