Good PvP build that isn't *too* item dependent?

maxwolfie

Diabloii.Net Member
Good PvP build that isn't *too* item dependent?

Any suggestions here? I'm pretty poor. I have a PvM necro and sorc already, so would prefer something else.

SlainByPain

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Good PvP build that isn't *too* item dependent?

Hammerdin. You can run around with:

wizspike
shako
enigma
trang gloves
arachs
waterwalks or treks
maras or any +2 pala skill ammy
2x soj/bk or 1x soj/bk + 1x fcr ring (if you can't get a perfect spirit)
torch + anni
37x life charms (/w fhr charms as needed)
cta if you can

You can even replace enigma with vmagi and arachs with dungos and you'll be ok.

darkone

Diabloii.Net Member

a sorc for example a fb sorc isnt that item depandent you can play it with the following equip:
shako
wizzy
viper
craft amul
wws
fcr rings
magefists :thumbup::thumbup:

Hello Jim

Diabloii.Net Member

trang set psn necro
Is that viable? I've seen some reference but never dueled one myself. What items are you wearing except for Trang's? And isn't is like the easiest build to stack against?

Same as for fb sorc. It is pretty cheap but also an easy target for stacking (4xP.ruby, hotspur/inferno, nokzon, dwarves).

Hammerdin is my answer, as un-original as it might be.

sweetalmonds

Diabloii.Net Member

Is that viable? I've seen some reference but never dueled one myself. What items are you wearing except for Trang's? And isn't is like the easiest build to stack against?

Same as for fb sorc. It is pretty cheap but also an easy target for stacking (4xP.ruby, hotspur/inferno, nokzon, dwarves).

Hammerdin is my answer, as un-original as it might be.
This is the guild for pvp trang necro by tigerprawn it explains everything well, but with almost all build there are weakness with certain match-ups. With trangs necro you'll have hard time with long ranged caster but good vs melee and the common hammerdins due to desynch and max block while in run speed. Also not many people carry poison resist/reduce duration gear or care much for poison resist so you're damage isn't easily reduced.

DayDream

Diabloii.Net Member

Trang set necro actually requires specific frw charms for it to be more useful and possibly dweb.

I'm going to say the hdin above or maybe tal set sorc. I use to just pvp with my mfer and it's quite successful until somebody starts to sorb.