good pvm?

Ifrit18

Banned
Of course :p.

A wind druid can unload 5k+ tornados that hit more than once, pierce, and more fast cast makes more!

Ifrit18 said:
Of course :p.

A wind druid can unload 5k+ tornados that hit more than once, pierce, and more fast cast makes more!
h/o wait a sec here. I did the dmg calc for elemental skills. And i quote "2924 to 3116 Physical Damage" thats at lvl 28 tornado. Assuming i get +8 to skills, thats skill like around 3k, how did you get 5k with tornado?

Icarus

Diabloii.Net Member
you can get a lot more than just +8 to elemental skills.

+10 skill charms
+3 amulet
+2 armor
+3 weapon
+1 shield
+2 rings
+1 belt
+3 helm
=
+25 elemental

that'd give you lvl +45 to all elemental skills.

EDIT: maxing tornado and each of its synergies with +25 to elemental skills would yield 5971-6272 damage for tornado.

Icarus

Diabloii.Net Member
yes they are good untwinked. a wind druid is, at least. i don't know about fire or shape shifters.

PressAltAndF4

Diabloii.Net Member
As long as you do your homework, druids aren't that hard to use, my druid is very budget and can own most melee but barbs.

Budget = You couldn't sell it all for a high rune if you went for a week in channels.

Bob_TheMadCow

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire druids are good PvM. Not "steam-roller every thing by himself in the Worldstone Keep in an 8 player game" amazing. But good. Online in mp games you need better gear and more +skills to compete with other people. Not to mention a comploete change of tactics when there are so many people running around distracting the monsters. I used Fissure almost exclusively in large games cause its about the only way I can hit stuff. It is the only way if there is an overlord necro going about, cause I can't aim at what I can't see...

Icarus said:
you can get a lot more than just +8 to elemental skills.

+10 skill charms
+3 amulet
+2 armor
+3 weapon
+1 shield
+2 rings
+1 belt
+3 helm
=
+25 elemental

that'd give you lvl +45 to all elemental skills.

EDIT: maxing tornado and each of its synergies with +25 to elemental skills would yield 5971-6272 damage for tornado.
Yea, but then you could do so much damage with any skill. If you had +25 to all skills for any char, they'd be godly. Im saying on a regular wind druid with up to 10 to + skills

Icarus

Diabloii.Net Member
it's +25 to just the elemental tree, not all three. and even with +10 to elemental or to all skills, they still do excellent damage and are quite capable of killing in hell.

ChimpFarmer

Diabloii.Net Member
Icarus said:
yes they are good untwinked. a wind druid is, at least. i don't know about fire or shape shifters.
They are good untwinked fire. You will just have to wait until I put my guide out to be sure though :p.

It may be up later tonight, if not, tomorrow.