Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Necromancer Armor

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by excorsist, Mar 29, 2005.

1. excorsist

excorsist IncGamers Member

Good Necromancer Armor

hey does any 1 know what armor is the best for a summoner necromancer??

2. waflob

waflob IncGamers Member

I'm always happy when I get Trangs on. Def is not bad, plus the +2 to summoning skills is most useful. Also get bonuses with other Trang items.

DelBoy

3. Chimaira

Chimaira IncGamers Member

The 2 ultimate armors would probably Chains Of Honour +2 skills/+75%resists, and Enigma +2Skills/Teleport...Trang's is very nice because you can actually find it and the +2skills are very sweet

4. TheWorm

TheWorm IncGamers Member

Enigma is by far the best, Teleport is the best skill a skelemancer can have. Teleport on top of any monster and its done.

5. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Depends if you're pvp or pvm. Enigma, Coh and these high priced armours worth well for both. Trang-oul set is very nice for Pvm.

6. sad

sad IncGamers Member

Just be careful. When I had on trangs set I had to take off my sojs to get my mana lower. Otherwise I nealy killed myself from the succubus/Baal curse. (The one that works when your Mana is higher than your Health.)

7. Necrochild313

Necrochild313 IncGamers Member

Don't pump any into energy and BloodMana generally won't be cast ;)

Vipermagi is in no way the "Best" summoner armor, but the +skill and resistances make it a cheap COH for your necro :) (since the fcr doesn't help all that much for a summoner)

8. Sumazndude

Sumazndude IncGamers Member

personally I use a bp enigma, thus allowing me to put more points into vita, tele keeps my minions from running off when I need them, and its even got mf thus making your summoner viable for mf, and a few more nice mods, etc etc. Trangs is pretty sweet if your low budget, 45f/rw, +2 summon pretty awesome I'd say.

9. cotton

cotton IncGamers Member

Ya, for those of us not in the COH or 'nigma tax bracket, Skin of the Vipermagi works pretty darned well. My summoner started out with smoke, which served him well, too. He has now moved on to Skulders, which has the added benefit of having hip red disco pants.

EDIT: It's not really combat effective, but to make up for the lack of TP if you don't have enigma, it is good to keep an item with teleport charges, such as a staff on weapon switch. It helps emergency escapes and army organization.