Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning Wednesday

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Maximus, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Good Morning Wednesday

Hey Guys,

Played a few hours last night really late at night. Xir time usually, but didn't see him :(.

Tooled around a bit doing some hell council runs. I find those pretty challenging since I'm trying to take down a mob with MF gear on. A lot of close calls are made but keeps the game interesting when I MF.

Then LukeDropWalker shows up and wants to do his act3 quests. I bring in the Bowie and things are good. CP shows up and things heat up as this trio just plows a path through destruction. The bowazon's resists are low 3x/-17/2x/50. Hehe my pioson res rocks.

Finally Luke Drops more than he can stand, i'm guessing and it's just CP and I. He suggests that we bring out the big guns and try our luck MF all the lvl85 areas. So I grab the barb instead of the druid and make a game since he needed Baal and since we were going to march down there legit I thought it is about time he got his guardianship. Some interesting fights down there. Going down with CP's necro made life easier and I don't think I could have done it without a team member who is a "range" fighter. Baal drops like a rock due to decrep. He drops 4 uniques and a 2 rares. Wow was all I could say. Unique Execution Sword, Unique Short War Bow, Unique Totemic Mask, and Unique Blood Spirit. So 2 druid helms. This is pretty cool as my Druid gets a new helm. The Blood Spirit CP declined so I kept it.

We did travincal, mephisto, river, CS, tunnels, and finally pit. Only notable drop afterwards was a Gheed's charm. 22% not the greatest but CP was gracious enough to refuse it again. Guess he has a better one ;). My first Gheed's, pretty cool. Can't wait to do that again. Uniques, sets, and rares were dropping all over the place due to CP's 350 MF and my 250 MF (on switch hoarking bodies). We didn't get lucky on the base items.

That's my story, hope you guys having fun out there.

cheers,

/max

2. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

Yeah, it's a total pain to get CP to take anything. Great finds! Glad y'all stayed alive.

I was on for my customary 30 minutes in the early evening (you guys stay up too damn late!). Ran with Luke's sorc and got up to Cain quest in NM. Heckled some wannabe PK's. That was about it. I suppose I should bite the bullet and level up some, but :sleep: describes my urge to play recently. I usually come around in a week at most. Maybe tonight, probably not.

3. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Greetings Maximus, starter of all daily threads :thumbsup:

Man I really gotta start playing with forum members more often. Sounds like you had a blast, I have been playing solo a lot lately - time for some change.

Anyway, last night I got my first annihilus with the help of yahoo666. Thx again. Today I leveled my necro a bit more and took advantage of the anni's % experience mod with my pala.

That's all for now, will be online tonight.

Take care everyone

-Backdoor Bandit

4. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Well BB,

if you're on EHCL then you're welcome to msg us and run with us. We're pretty laid back. Drops got whoever needs it most and people just want to have fun.

/max