Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning Wednesday

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Joxtur, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Joxtur

Joxtur IncGamers Member

Good Morning Wednesday

wow. lots of excitement and other people posting when I start.. let's see if I can continue the trend ;)

Another spectacular run last night. Mac.. well... did a typical Mac.. so I ran my 'zon through Norm and got him to act III at least. Luke came in and did what I'm starting to believe is the typical Luke (dropping every couple min) Then he changed how he was on the internet and stayed fairly solidly in game.

Lessee.. also saw Noodle in game for a while.. OH! and Coldplay showed up and helped us romp through act II. Had trouble with the portal to the tomb, no idea why, since we did all the proper quests.. :rant:

Took a bunch of chipped gems and upgraded some runes, so now we have runes up to Sol on the rune mule.. gems are good for upgrading runes :lol:

Jake, good to see you're still around.. Pick Mondays! Monday!! My chars are all in NM still, I don't play without company

Stay safe, stay well, and I'll see you crazy guys Monday! :buddies:

-Joxtur

2. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

A little more on my death, but only because it was so odd.

Xir and I were taking on Baal's dudes in NM with no problem whatsoever. Out comes Lister, he and I die simultaneously. Very strange, I had 1000 life, max block, 77/77/77/70 resists. Xir reckoned Lister got a critical hit in past my blocking and 4K defense. Oh well, I was looted (yay!) and thanks to Jox (yay!) am well on my way to a new, exciting death.

To be honest, I have no idea where my rebuilt character is, those last 2 "oops, I died" beverages were way too strong and I don't remember much past A1.

Thanks for the help all, if there were an award for neat folks, it would probably be silver in color.

3. Jefé

Jefé IncGamers Member

So, did it snow?

There were flurries here this morning, and I'm in a foul mood as a result.

RE: JT's comments yesterday, well, sort of. I don't miss winter being the predominant season of the year. But in case you doubt my New Englandness, Pedro sits atop my FBB draft order....

AND, guess who has tickets at Camden for Shilling's first official Sox start.....?

4. CoolLuke

CoolLuke IncGamers Member

Funny. Using the tunnel late last night, CP and I ran in a 8 person public game for a few hours without any trouble. Actually, CP dropped once, to my not at all. Odd.

So far tunnel usage has brought about periods of dropping at rates of a afew times and hour, ever coulpe of minutes, sometimes not at all, and most commonly mixes of all of the former...

I'll be moving within a month or so and my connection issues will be resolved at that point, whether i'll still want to play then is anyone's guess hehe, but I'm having fun now when I can get a connection of any kind of usefulness. Still ironing out the kinks.

Careful now. There's two Jeffs from DC in our group to my knowledge.

5. JTed8476

JTed8476 IncGamers Member

I hate you :p

And Vlad the Angel sits atop mine...but I go Roto, so I'll probbaly have to drop 45 to get either one.