Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning Wednesday

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Maximus, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Good Morning Wednesday

Hellolo,

Anyway didn't play much last night. I didn't manage to get online last night at around 1am and played my 76 bowazon that was collecting dust. Played a 1 ppl game and started questing her in hell. Her resists are low 3x/-17/3x/6x. So I saved cain and call it a night.

Zon is doing better than I expected. She wasn't built very well but still does ok solo. I wonder how she would do with another person in the game beefing up HPs of the monsters.

Whelp, hopefully I'll run into someone tonight during my limited play time.

/max

2. Jefé

Jefé IncGamers Member

Hello,

Jumped on Saturday, and to my great disappointment, discovered that all of my old characters had expired. All of them, mules, everything. Not really that bad, as I hadn't planned on using them again, but the idea that I can't bring in Tehd, who was pushing two at this point, and just say hi, well, that's sad.

Anyway. Hiya everyone.

3. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Looks like you're in need a new char. I hope to play much this weekend and if you're on we can run some lowbies. Got a few characters builds I'd like to try out. Perhaps vegence pally or a strafazon.

/max

4. Joxtur

Joxtur IncGamers Member

Well, I got home at 8 eastern.. and stayed online in a NM game until about 8:25 and called it a night. NO one. saw Mac idling in the gat channel, but no response. Soccer, if you want, I've five accounts worth of stuff that I'm not really using.... ;)

-Jox

5. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

Sorry, Jox! I saw your whisper about 9:00pm. I was planning to run around in game, but 'Casablanca' came on and I had to watch it. I'm terribly sorry I missed you.

I think the continuous loss of characters is finally catching up to me. I'm getting a little bored with running Acts 1-3 in normal. The first 50 times were fun, the last 20, not so much :scratch: Meh, I'm a glutton for punishment,