Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning Wednesday

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by JTed8476, Feb 4, 2004.

1. JTed8476

JTed8476 IncGamers Member

Good Morning Wednesday

Ran for quite a bit last night with an assortment of peeps, from Joxy to Mac. Ding'd 20 and Tsuki knocked out Ancients and Baal, and then NM Andy so I could get my merc. Somehow, a lvl 22 might merc (at the time) only has 42 base life, so he dies quite often on me. I may have to lvl him in A3 normal until he hits 30, methinks. I am going to be running all of normal from Inner through Heph tonight, if anyone jumps on and feels like joining. That should get me to mid 30's I think, depending on how many people are around.

I got the second box setup last night, so running duel copies of D2 to burn in the rest of the mules and any more I feel like creating. The balance of mule account #3 should be burned in by tonight, so if anyone feels like making #4 for any reason, let me know so I can burn them in.

See you guys on tonight.

2. Xir

Xir IncGamers Member

Glad to hear you got your merc. :D

I'm sort of sputtering out on DII. Nothing to do really. I can't play in Hell solo with my Barb, and my Sorc destroys NM but can't even step out into Blood Moor in Hell. I suppose I could start playing my skelliemancer through NM, but playing alone is simply too boring.

I ordered a copy of Civilization III yesterday, so I might do that for a break until I can get together with some folks in DII. I'm always still available for rushing through Normal/Nm though.

I'm sure the lull will pass. I guess I'm just suffering through Max withdrawal. :D

3. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

Last night was neato. Once I die again, you can start a new build Xir! Dunno if I'll be on tonight, but we shall see.

Joxy and I kicked out the ancients and Baal. Note to self, don't spend all your money before you need you buy potions. Spent the rest of the time trying to convince my merc not to suck. He doesn't listen.

4. JTed8476

JTed8476 IncGamers Member

Yes, but one day he will grow from Suck Boy to SUCK MAN!!!

5. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

Hey, it's funny after 5 beers. Lay off me :p