Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning Tuesday

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Maximus, Mar 16, 2004.

1. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Good Morning Tuesday

THought I'd start the thread early.

Ran around with Joxxy last night when I finally got a chance to play. Saw Xir earlier in the evening but I was all tied up with work-stuff. Didn't stay on long with Jox, sorrie :(. Finally got back on around midnight to run my bowie with some gat people and luke the drop-walker.

Did some pit runs with the barb and finally got him lvl 87. Be running him on and off to hit ** and stop there so I can work on my javazon.

Oh just remembered, was doing a pit run and opened the gold chest and out pops 2 uniques, first time. One was a unique gothic shield and the other was a unique GILDED shield. Suffice it to say I was stoked. Now my paladin has a purpose, heh. He is sitting at 77 for the longest time. Going to get him juiced up once I get his resistances max'd out.

/max

2. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

If you find another shield like that, Max, gimme gimme gimme! :D Nice finds! You're all good at not dying and finding stuff. If it was midnight, I'll bet you ran with CP and maybe Cat. That CP is a night-owl. I'm usually :sleep:

I was on for about 15 minutes last night, the urge to play wasn't there. Maybe it's this stupid meeting in Blacksburg over the weekend where I'll find out if I'm competant. Oh, well. Maybe tonight. Maybe not.

3. Joxtur

Joxtur IncGamers Member

Sweet finds! Yeah, I had to harrass Luke before he turboed me through Ancients and Baal. A couple close calls for me, but nothing too major. So now I can enter Hell games, at least. Still puny on the levels, so I'll figure out where to level. Party favor seriously doesn't work well solo, though.

I'll be around tonight. Hopefully someone will show up, if not, Maybe I'll finish my state taxes. heh

-Jox

4. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Yeah I believe the barb was CP's and the sorc was richochet (john?). Luke bubbled in and out. The bowie is doing well with her goldstrike. Nice bow.

Speaking of taxes, gotta get pumped to do mine. Knowing me I'll wait till the 11th minunte of the 11th hour to get mine done.

/max

5. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Grats on the finds Maximus! Chests simply don't do it for me... :lol:

Just boosted my necro to lvl 19 and I can finally wear Sigon's Set items - good stuff, hehe.

Hoping to get some pit runs done tonight, then back to lvl my necro into nightmare. Have a good Tuesday everyone.

-Backdoor Bandit

6. tintrail

tintrail IncGamers Member

you wouldn't be talking about blacksburg virginia would you?