Good Morning Tuesday

Joxtur

Diabloii.Net Member
Good Morning Tuesday

Well, maybe not so good. I was in a game from 7 eastern until about 8:15, didn't see anyone else log in, so bailed. Got the Merc a level, snagged a chipped topaz so I can upgrade a set of runes, and got a hair more exp on the Party Favor.

Tonight, I've got something going on (I think), but I'm hoping to be online shortly after 8. Please please let there be someone to romp with. *sigh*

-Jox

Maximus

Diabloii.Net Member
Joxtur said:
Well, maybe not so good. I was in a game from 7 eastern until about 8:15, didn't see anyone else log in, so bailed. Got the Merc a level, snagged a chipped topaz so I can upgrade a set of runes, and got a hair more exp on the Party Favor.

Tonight, I've got something going on (I think), but I'm hoping to be online shortly after 8. Please please let there be someone to romp with. *sigh*

-Jox
Hey Joxxy,

Been really busy with work. I really really want to play. I even got a pally that could use some company in NM, but alas I'm tied up most of this week with RL and Work. Weekends seem like the time for me.

/max

Xir

Diabloii.Net Member
I stopped in a little after 7 Eastern Joxy, but you were afk. I stayed awhile, but you never showed up so I bailed.

Joxtur

Diabloii.Net Member
Xir said:
I stopped in a little after 7 Eastern Joxy, but you were afk. I stayed awhile, but you never showed up so I bailed.
*pout* I didn't see it! ack. I was probably making food at the time.. bah.