Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning Tuesday

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by JTed8476, Feb 3, 2004.

1. JTed8476

JTed8476 IncGamers Member

Good Morning Tuesday

Played for a little bit last night...accepted a turbo from Xir all the way up to Act 5 before realizing I wouldn't be able to get Ancients or Baal. So my plan for that Act 2 might merc has been postponed for now. I did some pretty good leveling for a while, though, as we had 5 players in the game at one point. Jumped from 8 to 19 with minimal effort, so by the time we run tonight either Max or Xir can help me with my quest. 8 more levels before I max my skellies, I think, so then I can really shine with this guy. I'm going mostly zookeeper with this one, methinks. Max skellies and mages, Iron Golem and a Might merc. OK's will be a big problem, but I can avoid them for a while. I may put 1 pt in Revive to get it to 7 with my +skills stuff, that way I can get some Hell Clan or Berserker Lords on my side. If anyone is up to running tonight, there's a necro just DYING to Amp some things in the latter stages of normal and possibly early NM.

2. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

Later stages of Normal, eh? If I'm on, I'm down. My BH pally (staid, I know) is @ lvl 28 in A5. I don't have your account name on my friends list, Jted but I reckon I can find the game easily enough; Xir is usually in there, sleeping. Poor, tired Xir :p

3. Joxtur

Joxtur IncGamers Member

I'll be around, barring natural disasters of some sort.. sounds like I might need to bring in a different char, though.. The one I ran with you last night is stuck in act I.. it was a good romp, and a new face that we've stolen from EQ. Welcome!

-Jox

4. JTed8476

JTed8476 IncGamers Member

Yes, his name is Awer, I believe...a converted Evercrack-head in the Xir mold. Welcome to the fold, our new little friend.

Mac - acct name is GMG-JT when you are on...everything else is just mules.

PS - I'm buying a copy of the Diablo treasure chest in my travels today so I can get the other PC hooked up to burn in mules and garner more exp.

YAY!!!!

5. Xir

Xir IncGamers Member

Was playing only in Rush mode yesterday. Glad to help you out JTed. Also did some footwork for Tsuki later on that night. I'm not sure if I'll catch you on tonight or not, as I have some errands to run with Patty. We'll just have to see how early you get on and how late she gets home. :)

I'm kind of stalled atm, as Hell is just to intense to run solo with the Barb. And my sorc is just a joke in Hell. Amazing how she can completely dominate in NM and be so ineffective even in a single player hell game.

Still have the two Necros, one a Bonemancer and one a Skelliemancer, although they're also at odd levels to run with anyone from the group.