Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning TGIF

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Xir, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Xir

Xir IncGamers Member

Good Morning TGIF

Since finding Dracul's Grasp been mostly working on my Zealot. Got him up to lvl 49 or so and just started NM. Long way to go before I can use the "gloves of +3 invulnerability".

Was able to help Mac get to lvl 25 so he could start Baal running. That should go a ways toward hastening toward his next death.

That's about it.

Hope to see some people this weekend.

PS. Going here this weekend: www.rockportoffroadpark.com YAHOO!

2. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Offroading eh? Sounds like a lot of fun. The weather must be picking up for you over there. Getting snow in still... blowing snow! eck.

Well I'll be on most of the weekend lvling my Conc barb. Hope to hit ** by the weekend's end and get his Guardianship.

Messing around with my Titan barb. Perhaps he'll be a good candidate to partner up with your zealer xir. Could be powerful combo.

/max

3. Lostprophet

Lostprophet IncGamers Member

Longest. Week. Ever.

And I'm finally free to game all night.

I'll be working on my Bowler Druid (Molten Boulder as the main skill) and possibly my War Cry barb, though I'm getting bored with the latter. I'll prolly also at least start my so-called "Tankadin," who should if nothing else be a blast to play.

Looking very much forward to Tuesday of next week. Team Deviant forever (see the HC forum if you're confused).

4. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

Hey! Watch it, Xir. Oh wait, I will die :lol:

Mad it up to 28 last night, wheee. I reckon I ought to get started on the rebuild. Mad props to Xir for the help last night. See y'all around.