Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning TGIF

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Xir, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Xir

Xir IncGamers Member

Good Morning TGIF

Did about 20 NM Countess runs yesterday, got Shael x4, Sol x4, Io x1, Dol x1, and about 80 El/Elds. Also picked up Magnus Skin gloves, so the ones I borrowed can go back, although I can't remember who I borrowed them from. :)

I'm going to have to do these in Hell to make it worth it, but the Sorc can't even take on Blood Moor, much less the Tower and all it's various death traps.

One pit run with the Barb, nothing of note.

And that's all the playin' I did yesterday. Still waiting on Civilization III to show up in the mail to give that a whirl.

-X

2. Tyrrel

Tyrrel IncGamers Member

What realm are you on? If you're U.S East/Non ladder, I will do hell countess runs if you're interested. I seem to be one of the the few people that do them a lot.

Her drops in Hell can still be pretty rotten. My favorite was getting an El El drop after 15 mins of hacking my way down there.

3. Xir

Xir IncGamers Member

Heh, sorry if this sounded like some kind of trade post. We play US-East/Ladder/Hardcore. There's just a group of us friends that post here and the management obliges us. We've been putting up this post nearly daily since the beta. Sorry for the confusion.

4. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

Yeah, it was funny watching the Xir run Coundown on my /f list. Suck Boy has grown up. It was beautiful really, watching him change. I had some neato stuff to give him, but there was a hiccup and a poof. I may have gotten some levels as well, but that was less important due to the beer.

All Glory to Suck Man! Suck Boy, we hardly knew ye.

5. Tyrrel

Tyrrel IncGamers Member

That would explain the CIV. III part. Then again, Diablo is so much fun, you probably wouldn't have TIME to play Civ III (I don't own it yet, either).

So that confirms it. I AM the only countess runner I know of.

6. CLK

CLK IncGamers Member

Played for a couple hours last night. Found Anya and went back to kill Hephasto. I think the gods of D2 want me to make a necro. Umes lament and wormskull both dropped for me. Also picked up a steelclash and deathbit. Only got to level 61 though, was too tired to stay up long.