Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good morning Monday

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by erics, Oct 16, 2006.

1. erics

erics IncGamers Member

Good morning Monday

FINE, I'll make it!

RL: Could have been a better weekend. Oh, well, there will be more hopefully.

D2: Got a little bit in. I seem to be losing interest. I only like finding things, and since I restarted I haven't found a single unique/set item yet. At the present count, I've 8 characters with the highest being level 10. When ever I log on I gab the lowest character and play it till I get bored :rolleyes:

Have fun.

2. SeeiN2StarS

SeeiN2StarS IncGamers Member

RL: went to st. george last weekend, had school off thursday and friday. went down for a v-ball tourny. I got to play against Jake Gibb :azn: http://info.avp.com/player.asp?ID=190&Page=1 avp all star. I got pwned. hardcore. but its okay right, i mean he is 30. i am 20. it was fun, we rallyed like 3 points and i got a poke on a joust ball against him, i thought i was pretty tough stuff for a second.
    Schooling. since i didnt do any this past weekend. have to finish a paper. i have 6 sections of math due tomorrow night at midnight. each section has about 25 questions. so that will be a blast. 2 tests this week too. oh volleyball tonight and tomorrow night :)

D2: my wolf d00d. ill play him probably wednesday. i am at school monday (today) and tuesday along with volleyball so i dont think ill get much playing time in.

3. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

RL: summed it up in the bar.

D2: none yet. If the doc gives me the rest of the day off and some pain-killers, I may fire it up and kill a few things. I'll probably get stuck catching up on work though.

have fun
    everyone

4. SiTro

SiTro IncGamers Member

RL: First deadline of the second year came and went for me today. Checked my answers to the questions particularly carefully as I'd been told the sheet was fairly tough. Think I did the best I could manage.

Received a phishing email yesterday claiming to be from eBay. Login screen had a few minor differences and wasn't a "https://signup.ebay.blah" address but some german site. Be careful with your inboxes.

D2: Just installed the RWM/RRM. At least I think so. I haven't loaded up a character yet with the new shortcut to test it it's all working yet, and want to keep the characters I'm playing at the moment vanilla. Maybe the next time I enter a tournament I'll enter the modded side of it.

Vanilla Traders, MP'ers: I'm keeping separate vanilla stashes and characters, so items from those stashes won't be tainted by the mods.

I seem to be back up and running with D2, characters working fine and all that. I should get around to sending Diablo or Baal back to the Abyss as a welcome back greeting.

5. rykuss

rykuss Banned

RL: The dreaded jury duty, got back after lunch. I was paneled and luckily I wasn't selected to be on the jury for the case. Pretty sure that's a good thing considering it was a murder trial anyway. Unfortunately, I'll be going the rest of this week too. There went my off days. :undecided:

D2: I can't very well play if I'm sitting here reading this, guess I should go play or something. :grin:

6. Deaddave

Deaddave IncGamers Member

Rl: SUCKS!!! (the same old emptyness just on a different day)

D2: been doin some random boss runs (i needed a break from the countess and my quest for ohm) (when i say random i mean it i ran bishbosh for a while) then i finaly settled on some andy runs and got a coupe of nice grails, and yet another (this is my second or 3rd) lightsaber, now if only she would drop soj instead

7. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

RL: I've been in such a baking mood, the cool weathr just screams: halloween cookies! baked apples! mulled cider! pecan tartlets!

D2: we started a new set of MP charaters, Mine's a bard (mmm... yelling for items and life) and gotlar's got a golemmancer. Not nearly as quick as my lightening zon but ammusing none the less.

8. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Real life: Sitting in New Technology Integration class, doing a great big, steaming load of nothing. Teacher isn't here, so everyone is just surfing. Even when he is here, we surf anyways. Well, I play D2, but that's obvious.

D2 related: My wolf-project is taking shape. See post in the SPF. From the rough calculations I've been churning out this morning, he will rock. But we'll see.

EDIT: You guys are so slow, it's Tuesdaily! At least where I live, it is. It can get confusing when I come to school on tuesday mornings (get mondays off, awesome!), and am reading that it's monday

9. MadMardigan

MadMardigan IncGamers Member

QFT (Such a bad day)

Well, some of us don't live in Austrailia/Eastern Asia. It's still monday here for two and a half hours for example.

D2: TheyCallMe_Tim, my enchantress, destroyed normal Andy. Piece of cake. I ended up throwing Sigon's gloves/belt/boots on her just for the 30% IAS to get the Chieftan up to the same speed her previous axe was. Ah well.

Urkh the unintelligibly-named double swing barb squashed Duriel as well. Not too bad, but I can't wait until he hits lvl 39 for dual Butcher's Pupils!

I went through my characters and found out I've actually got two more that aren't at the beginning of an act (I thought Urkh [plus my three characters in Hell] was the last). So I've got a pre-WW assassin (Cuisinart) to get through normal act 2, and a pure lightning sorc (Morganna) to get through normal act 3.

Perhaps it will be Tuesday by the time I post this, eh?
    ~MM

10. Suiling

Suiling Banned

RL: Well, studying as usual... Exams is near..

D2: Tunneling to complete my grails. I hope to make more trade or get soome giveaway to complete my grail..