Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning Monday

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by JTed8476, Feb 9, 2004.

1. JTed8476

JTed8476 IncGamers Member

Good Morning Monday

Played for a good bit this weekend, got the new necro up to lvl 60 with some help from my friends; Max, Awer, Tsuki and Grim. 2 more lvls and I can max Golem Mastery and start to pump some as yet unnamed skills. Max resists in NM without the Anya quest, trying to calculate what my resists will be in hell. I've ammassed quite a little army, 10 skellies and 4 mages to go with my Iron Golem and Might merc. If suck man wasn't so fragile, I'd really be mowing through some things right now. I actually managed to solo Diablo NM yesterday in a 2 player game with this necro, which shocked me, quite frankly. He wiped out the Golem and merc early, but 8 skellies survived the entire fray and whittled him down quite effectively. He dropped crap, of course.

I'll be running through A4 & 5 tonight, whoring for levels if anyone wants to join me.

FYI - Mule4 had to be created as Max and I decided we have no more room at the inn for things we SHOULD be keeping. #4 is strictly a gem account, so if no one is around tonight, I'll have the second box burning in the mules. If anyone gets a chance during the day today, just jump the new guys in some games for me :D

Thanks all...see you on tonight.

2. Kenshin11himura

Kenshin11himura Banned

not bad i got my necro to lvl 67 but... i started at 10:00-10:00pm

3. Xir

Xir IncGamers Member

I didn't get much time in over the weekend, as we've been quite busy trying to frantically get ready before the new flooring goes in to the entire house. Word to the Wise: If you are re-flooring your entire house, do it in two stages, so you have somewhere you can put junk.

Got all of the priming done, and a friend is finishing all of the painting over the next two days. Still have some work to do with floor leveler, as we have some voids in sub-structure from where we moved walls and such. Also have to cut down a small area of 2x4 where we expanded a doorway.

Will be so glad when this is done, as all we'll have left is baseboards throughout the house, and some finish work in the bathroom, and putting up a railing on the stairs.

Then we can sell it for a 70k profit and start over. Wheee!!!

4. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

I died again. It wasn't the pally, but a lvl12 sorc. Man, I'm good at this.

Ran the pally a little bit in NM, mainly countess and andy runs. Lots of purple pots, but nothing good rune or item-wise. Except for a gnarly wand with +2 to some neato necro skills, so I made a necro. Unfortunately, beer + stat and skill point allocation don't mix. Oh well, it's all fun and games. Now Suck Man is my level.

All glory to Suck Man!

5. Joxtur

Joxtur IncGamers Member

I'm guessing the running is going to be NM.. the Party Favor will need a bit of help to get to that point, then I'll offer my aura goodness and point and laugh as the monsters get killed ;-)

Will that fourth mule also have runes? huh huh?

-Jox

6. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Monday...hmmmh...Let me think. Ah yes!

I decided to return to the forums again. Although I am clean from d2 since close to two months now, I decided just to hang in the forums a little. Gotta stay updated on the scene :thumbsup:

-Backdoor Bandit

7. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Ok I got back from my trip and got some playing time in.

Saw Xir and Tsuk on Friday and ran my trapper with Xir. We got to act3 and called it a night.

I got to act5 with the trapper on Saturday and ran around all of act5 to get her to NM. Then ran into JT on Sunday to get the trapper to lvl 56 act3 NM. Things are good for her.

Did some Pit/Tunnel runs with the druid in hell. Found some decent things. If anyone needs a 2S grim shield or some socketted armours let me know.

I also ran my Conc barb with Grim's necro in act1 hell. We went from blood moor to countess. Hope to run the barb to act2nm soon. Also want to get the javazon into the hell fold. Need to take off the angelic set that she is still wearing (save the sword of course).

/max

8. CLK

CLK IncGamers Member

Spent most of the weekend sorting through my 40 gigs of stuff and burning CDs in anticipation of a new computer (FedEx says the components should be here Wednesday) and changing from 32bit to NTFS. Anyone have any good sites for winXP tweaks? Also did some raiding in EQ.

But I did get the lightning trapper up a couple more levels. Soloed NM Baal, my merc even lived. Picked up a couple of ok items including a +1 to warcries giant charm... However I have no barb... Anyone want it?

Awer

9. JTed8476

JTed8476 IncGamers Member

Fourth mule is balls tight for gems, but the first mule has an extra char open for more runes....