Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning Manic Monday

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Maximus, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Good Morning Manic Monday

Hilo,

Where is everyone? Guess you guys retired. Ran over the weekend with mostly the GAT crew. Either in our game names or theirs. Don't matter.

Lvled my javazon to ** and think I'm going to stop there. Just too hard to lvl and she's not my cup of tea. Been working my bowazon. I bring her out everytime Lukey is on. Cuz he's been trying to do the maggot lair in act2/hell for over the weekend. Finally got it done last night, and I believe he hoarked up a Mavina's True Sight in level 3.

My titan barb died again at lvl 60 something. Died to FE Lister explosion. CP was hammering away and I was WWing recklessly. He goes pop and so do I. heh. Remade him and hope to get this guy high enough where his life and actually decent.

Fought DC with CP on saturday nite, very late. Lukey dropped and we waited for a bit but figured he had given up for the night. I brought the barb and CP's zealer joined in. It was no contest. He went down in less than a minute. I'd say around 30 seconds. I relinquished charm before the fight, and CP id'd it and got a 20/20/8 I think. Pretty crazy if you ask me.

Hey Mac you need ancients yet? :D.

/max

2. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

Nah, I soloed them with my leet skelliedude. My goal is to make it to Hell difficulty at some point. Stupid dying me.

I was on for a bit this weekend, but I'm having videocard issues. By issues, I mean that at infrequent intervals, the game I'm in freezes and I have to reboot. It's happened about 4 times in the last 2 days, once resulting in the death of the remake of the Vengancedude (and the loss of his gear). So, that's kinda turned me off. I reckon I'll monkey with the video settings and see if I can not crash the game so much. Bleh.

3. Backdoor Bandit

Backdoor Bandit IncGamers Member

Finally a daily thread again. I just got my necro to lvl 80, he is ripping through hell like there's nothing to it. Then I brought out my bowazon again, who is kinda frustrating me...although she has such amazing gear I get spanked if I don't give the game my full attention - I hate loosing experience due to careless mistakes.

Other than that...have some trades going at the ETf, hope I get the items I need.

@Maximus: Did you meet the ppl you play with on the forums? Since so many of my friends quit recently I am kinda on the look out for a small community to get some quality gaming done. Key works of that phrase would be "on the look out" :howdy:
    Do you play Europe?

-Backdoor Bandit

4. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Hey BB,

We play USEAST.

Yeah all the people I play with, I met through this forum. Back in ye good ole days, there were quite a few of us. It's pretty cool just run with people who just like to have fun. Everyone plays in their own way but we get together and party and help each other out however they want to be helped.

It's hard sometimes because people have various philosophies about gaming but as long as you put in a good attitude then you're ok in my books.

If you're interested in playing just PM me and I'll give you my account and set you up with our usual protocol.

/max

5. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Mackie,

Sorry to hear about your loss due to crashage. Those are the worst. Did you upgrade your video driver recently? That usually bites me in the a$$ more times than I care to admit.

I'll getting saturated playing in hell mode so you'll be seeing me make a new wave of chars either this week or next week.

Characters I'm thinking of:
    Vegence pally
    Shockadin (Tesladin)
    Enchantress
    Maul Barb
    Strafazon
    Martial Arts Assassin

/max

6. Backdoor Bandit

Sounds fun, unfortunately I am on Europe :rant:

7. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

BB,

If you play HC, there's a great bunch of guys/gals on Europe in the channel: Chat Gat-Europe. Don't worry if the channel seems empty or everyone is afk, they're a bit on the quiet side.

8. Backdoor Bandit

Haha, thx a bunch for the offer. I play Europe, non ladder, softcore. :uhhuh:

Maybe I'll hang around in the "player matchup forum" a little. :thumbsup:

9. CoolLuke

CoolLuke IncGamers Member

I'll be out for around a week.

Relocation and all that entails.