Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good Morning Manic Monday

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Maximus, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Good Morning Manic Monday

Hey guys,

Didn't hook up with anyone on sat. Was hoping xir would show up. Ended up getting my concbarb and javazon to act4 hell. Barb ran most of the areas. Javazon went for the ride. Did hellforge with javazon but screwed up when I smashed the soulstone. I saw 8 gems fall and ONE rune. Looks like my cheese got to me. Lost the potential rune my barb could get. Oh well. I picked up a MAL rune so I'm not complaining :).

Saw JT on sunday and he was in act3. Helped him take the council and meph with relative ease. Nothing notable dropped from my point of view. We did izzy heph and diablo shortly after. Pretty safe running with a minionmancer. Did all the running with my javazon by the way. She way faster at killing stuff than my barb. Not as safe though. We marched through the Blood Frigid Areat Plateau, crystal, and glacier. Some interesting times were had in the cave areas of act5. The frozen river was especially challenging but we came out the better.

Hoping to march through to baal with you guys next weekend. I doubt I'll have the time in the evenings this week to work on Hell Baal. We'll see.

MF'd a bit also but didn't find anything of note.

Hope you guys are still playing,

/max

2. maccool

maccool IncGamers Member

hiya hiya. I saw Max running pit style on Sunday - he runs uber slow, of course he's alive and I ain't. I didn't have much impetus to play over the weekend (read: no booze), but I did manage to get my new Hammer Dude rushed up to A4 or A5 Friday night. One of these days, I'll get a character back to a level appropriate for running with you 1339, non-dying folks.

I was a bit busy on Sunday, unbanning Max from a certain channel :lol: Thanks for stopping by! We have a guard dog out front to keep out the riff-raff, but sometimes it's a little too vigilant.

3. Joxtur

Joxtur IncGamers Member

Hey all. Well, the PLAN, such as it is, is for me to hop on tonight, scope out who else is there to help me level, get quests, etc, etc, in NM, and just have loads of fun..

Of course, if no one shows up, then I run away and do something else, but hey.

Tuesday.. I will be late if I'm even around at all. I hate how things keep interfering with that day..

I think I'm going to be Yard Saling most of my gear soon. I don't forsee coming back in any permanent capacity, with other things becoming more interesting, and few people around to group with. It has been a very long run, and very much fun. It really, truly has.

-Jox

4. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Oh no,

Sounds like a common sentiment amongst the gmgers. Everyone's on a different schedule and things just don't seem to pan out in terms of getting together and playing regularly.

Be good Joxxy whereever you go.

/max

5. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Forgot to mention that I ran with Awer last night. I level a Titan barb to 19 while he was putzing around (geting duriel) in act2. I ended up leeching the quest from him and we're in act3.

6. Joxtur

Joxtur IncGamers Member

Hey, I'm around. I am. It's just the whole schedule thing. I'm keeping my non-ladder characters active, at least, just dropping mule loads. I might be able to get rid of one of my accounts entirely. We'll see.

It just isn't a whole lot of fun to run solo. The honeymoon is over, it seems. It just took a looong long time to get to this point.

-Jox

7. Maximus

Maximus IncGamers Member

Don't know if mac will read this. I thought you were afk in channel so I didn't bother msging you. Stupid me didn't even try. Yes, getting banned reminded me of my starcraft days. Heh. Hadn't been in the Void in a long time.

Hope you run with you if you I see you on.

I'm trying to build a range of characters at certain points in the game so I can play with peeps.

/max

8. CLK

CLK IncGamers Member

I didn't know there was a channel! Holding out on me huh? :p

I've been working on a skellymancer. The assassin is fun, but hell just has too many lightning resists and she can't really MF that well without becoming too vulnerable. Although I've learned to slowly deal with the lightning resists by converting most and handling one or two at a time.

(And yes I realise I'm bumping the wrong thread, but I didn't want to make one.:p )

Awer