Good morning everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarg

Banned
Good morning everyone.

Seems a lot of my members have been trolling around here for a while now so I decided to give a looky-loo. Dont worry, I wont be trying to convert any lost souls.

I look forward to talking to some of you and being talked at by others. Buh bai.

-- Your friendly neighborhood Snarg

Re: Good morning everyone.

There's only one friendly neighborhood and that's Spidey! Don't mess with Spidey (or his Squirl for that matter).

That'd be Lord Jack O'Neill. Though he's lost some of his former flair and respect. Hence the shrinking of his empire the last few months.

Gorny

Banned

Come again?

Where'd your classic avatar run off to? Hasn't it been that StarGate fella' for years now?
I see you hav'nt been lurking for very long.

What you see is the classic Aragorn(y) bansword avatar :evil:

Snarg

Banned

I see you hav'nt been lurking for very long.

What you see is the classic Aragorn(y) bansowrd avatar :evil:
Well blow me over with a feather.

Also... what time does Elly normally get on? I feel the need to get like a permit to stay here.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

You called for a red hot poker, Gorny?

Gorny

Banned

You all realize that The Sword of Kings is a unique weapon?

It has some special powers, and like Sting, it glows blue under certain conditions.

Gorny

Banned

Didn't that one get lost when it switched from wielder?
Not quite,

It was taken from Thorin when the dwarves were captured by the woodelves, Thorin used an axe during the battle of five armies but he suffered fatal wounds. Orcrist was then laid in his tomb along with him and forever glowed in the dark warding evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.