Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

good hell booster

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by dees is dom, Mar 29, 2005.

1. dees is dom

dees is dom IncGamers Member

good hell booster

i ant to make a good booster who can also do hell(and diablo is hard in hell for a sorc whit all the imunes) so i need to now what is the best char for boosts + gear + stats+ skills. i also just started so im poor like realy poor ,so the gear (like enigma and stuff) i cant affort them

2. LorveN

LorveN D3 Off Topic Moderator

hammerdins are great since there are virtually no immunes, at least not at places where you tend to boost people.
    Since you cant afford enigma, boosting without teleport will be painfully slow, and hammers arent really that effective in maggot lair for instance, because of narrow passages etc.

Meteorb sorcs seem to work fine. Not very many dual immunes out there... Guide can be found in the sorc section :teeth:

3. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Diablo is quite easy with the right sorc. You just need good resists and a two-element sorc with a merc who can deal with the dual-immunes seal bosses (after you killed the OKs, of course). For example, I did solo Diablo runs with my meteorb sorc wearing Tal's set and she didn't die often - normally only when she was too reckless while teleporting into the CS. I don't consider myself a particularly skillful player BTW.

For everything the sorc+merc combo can't handle solo (Ancients, perhaps Baal minion wave 5 - but you can lure them out of the throne room and teleport away), use a hammerdin, an IK barb (WW) or a fana-zealot.

4. Taxed

Taxed IncGamers Member

Poor people NEED to start either with a blizz sorc or a summoner. Summoners are almost indestructable with almost no gear, and a bliz sorc can take down meph easily to get your gear.
    My 2 cents worth.