Good enough for chaos? Opinions plz

[cK]Extreme

Diabloii.Net Member
Useratuaer said:
If after many, MANY, atempts without sucsess to find a Runic Talon or sicsorss Suvuwyah(or however you spell it) only then would I use it.

In otherwords keep looking.
Just found a 3soc Wrist Sword, 1 to fade but alot less dmg then above. Dont think its any better ;;

Speederländer

Diabloii.Net Member
[cK]Extreme said:
Just found a 3soc Wrist Sword, 1 to fade but alot less dmg then above. Dont think its any better ;;
Superior sucks for a chaos. Not only does the extra damage do absolutely squat, you now pay like 10x in repair costs. Skip it and find a claw with nice skill bonuses.

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member
i have a runic or two you can have. I'm leaving town, so all the crap i have is pretty useless to me. One has +2 venom, other is plain. Both can be socketed for 3 sockets. let me know if you want. west ladder.

Lunatic

Diabloii.Net Member
What everyone else said. :D If you make Chaos , make it in a claw with some nice sets of +skills. The little extra dmg from superior mod isn't worth it in the end.

[cK]Extreme

Diabloii.Net Member
norvi11erogers said:
i have a runic or two you can have. I'm leaving town, so all the crap i have is pretty useless to me. One has +2 venom, other is plain. Both can be socketed for 3 sockets. let me know if you want. west ladder.
Very nice of you, but im on east ladder. Thanks anyway!