Good build for Heaven's Light?

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
Good build for Heaven's Light?

Hey there, I'm PVM, and I've never built a Pally before, and was wondering what would be a good build for it. I'm thinking Zealot, but are there other melee builds?

Thanks for your suggestions. :smiley:

HeavAngel

Paladin Moderator
My standard welcome to the Pally forum.

Welcome to the forum
Here's the Forum Rules <<----- :rolleyes:
Here's the Guide Thread

Here's another link. The Arreat Summit

REQUESED BY MEMBERS-->>Up on top there is a very handy search tool. :thumbsup:
Type in what you're looking for and most likely you find a lot of threads on the subject.

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for the welcome HeavAngel.

I was hoping I could get a fast response on the "best" PvM build for this weapon, if one exists, so I could go read the guide on it. I'm drudging through all of them right now. :smiley:

zarirazz

Diabloii.Net Member
i used it on my avenger the dmg was high plus i can put ed/min dmg/max dmg jewels in them..or any other builds that utilises e +3 pala skills ie cleric/foh etc..i used zeal with it and e durability lifespan was rather short.i was quite irritated by it,but its personal preference..=)

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Stick Shaels in it and you could make a PvM zealot or frost zealot with it. I had a frost zealot a long time ago using Heaven's Light, and he was quite effective in PvM.

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
Fanatic zealots also do well with the heaven's light. Heck as long you are a melee pala, heaven's light will serve well. It has 33% Cb and 2 sockets. Hmm....

RibGriller

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the info. :smiley: Just thinking out loud: I'll be looking into Frost or Fanatic Zealots (though I'm a little worried about the durability issue myself), Smiters, and maybe Clerics.

Hey Zari, I hope that IKSC is workin' out well for you. You're Seraph's got me thinkin about buildin a Pally. :wink3:

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't worry this isn't a Berserker axe, which loses 1 durability per monster. :tongue:

At 50 durability it will wear out in cow games though but as long you repair the wep when it shows yellow you are alright.

WrongdayJ

Diabloii.Net Member
I like the fanatic Zealot personally. They have good killing speed. I use one as a MF mule. Just hold down the mouse button and watch things die. Even when you get mobbed its not really a problem. Overall I think it's one of the top four most fun characters to play. (Along with the Lighting Javazon, the Elemental Druid, and the WhirlWind Barbarian)