Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Good bowazon Belts?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by bunghole, Jan 31, 2004.

1. bunghole

bunghole IncGamers Member

Good bowazon Belts?

Im making a frozen arrow zon identical to the one posted by freya. I am unsure on which belt to use....I currently have 19% mana leach, and i am unsure if that is good. So, whats the best mana leach belt, and if i dont need that, what belt should i use?? I was thinking along the terms of razortail for the pierce that is neccesary to my zon, but maybe there's better stuff out there.

note:i do have high level characters, but not high lvl belts....meaning arach mesh.

2. slayer37

slayer37 IncGamers Member

I'd say goldwrap. 30 mf and 10 IAS. Good for mfing and relatively cheap. It's not even exceptional. :D IMO, razortail is the best choice if not mfing.

3. Broncobiv2

Broncobiv2 IncGamers Member

For my vamp FA zon, I'm trying to get Gloom's Trap. +15% max mana, +15% mana regeneration, 5% mana leech, and a nice +15 vitality.

4. GhostStealer

GhostStealer IncGamers Member

My zon is using Wilhelm Pride, it's a level 43 belt. It got dual leech and +10 cold resist.

5. Krunch_Kidney

Krunch_Kidney IncGamers Member

Depends what you're other gear is, for example if you're using a buriza then you won't need the pierce from razortail. Otherwise I would think razortail would beat everything unless you needed to hit a specific breakpoint and needed ias on the belt.

6. bunghole

bunghole IncGamers Member

thanks for all the posts guys. I have decided on razortail because of the pierce. I am using lycanders, so its the logical choice. The orphan belt was tempting for the dual leach, but i think the piercing double hits will benefit me a bit more. Thanks again for the posts.

7. Freyas

Freyas IncGamers Member

I agree- razortail is generally the best belt for an FA build. The orphans belt can be nice for dual leech, and goldwrap is nice for MF and IAS. However, getting 100% piercing will boost your damage with FA incredibly. With 19% mana leech and a lycanders, you should be able to leech back your mana in most situations, though you might have to use strafe/multi every once in a while against things with some physical resistance.