Good armor for my Javazon

Anticrombie

Diabloii.Net Member
Good armor for my Javazon

Im makin a javazon. Im maxing LF, LS, Valk, and Maybe CS, and I was wondering what a good armor is for it? Oh yeah, im also NL, so that kinda narrows the options.

sheepe2004

Diabloii.Net Member
The best possible is probably CoH, but thats a bit expensive

other cheaper options include: lionheart, vipermagi, duriels shell and maybe shaftstop if your Cs'ing alot.

Anticrombie

Diabloii.Net Member
Im thinkin about going with CoH, im not super wealthy, but I got a Jah, Ber, 2 Guls, and a 31, 36, and 38 hoto for trade. What would be a good trade for a low CoH?

Edit: Just got Ohm and Vex also, so they are up for trade too

sheepe2004

Diabloii.Net Member
Sounds like your super wealthy to me :uhhuh:

You should just make your own CoH, im assuming if you can get hold of ber/jah etc you can get an ist and a decent armour to make it in.

plasmo

Diabloii.Net Member
I use Enigma on mine. Versus CoH, you're trading 65 resists for teleport, 45% fr/w, and more MF. I love tele (especially since I like using my zon for cow runs for socketable items and such, and tele helps me get to them before the trailing item stealers), and since my javezon is pretty far away from enemies most of the time, with my merc and valk taking hits, resists aren't really all that important to me. Plus, you could just make it yourself (breast plate if you want less str and more vit or archon plate for more def).

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Teleport? Zons have horrible casting breakpoints, almost a full second with no extra cast rate to do a casting animation

run/walk? titans + boots already give you a nice speed, remember dimishing returns

+ strength from enigma? this is pvm and unless it is hardcore going extra high vitality is not necessary, a crappy javazon can perform fine (if you are fast on potion buttons) with 600-800 life

+2 all skills? same thing with CoH :)

CoH is the javazon armor :)

dang79

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're going to buy an expensive armour, go with CoH. (You can well afford it with runes like that and hotos galore)

If you're going cheap, go either Vipermagi or Lionheart (Hel Lum Fal)

Leohappy

Diabloii.Net Member
Teleport allows excellent merc control also (if he is holding Infinity).

But I'd say CoH is probably more useful in general. I've never found extra life to be terribly useful on my (PvM) javas and you lose a ton of resists, that need to be found elsewhere (usually charms, so less space is available for skillers then).

Anticrombie

Diabloii.Net Member
I just got a Dusk COH, very nice low Str. Traded a 38 hoto for it. So im good to go. Now i just gotta get another 30 lvls to use it :lol: