Good (>AND FUN<) Chars for MF other than sorc?

JpM

Diabloii.Net Member
Good (>AND FUN<) Chars for MF other than sorc?

Hey, i have a lvl88 sorc that can easily beat andy and meph in hell, but you know its kinda boring doin same runs again and again, so id like to do maybe pit runs or whatever else place that is pretty good for mf and id like some feedback from ppl that actually do pit runs not heard of strategies... So what char and what build , also i want something fun, i experienced only blizz sorc and javazon since 1.10 other than that i was playing d2 3years ago heh. also wheres pit LOL , i have the game in french so pit isnt pit , is it where blood raven is ( theres musolium (or somtin like that) and some other palce to go , is it that other place) or is it in the tamoe highlands or wherever? t
thanks for answers :)

robthevwman

Diabloii.Net Member
The pit is in the tamoe highlands... easiest to just use outer wp and follow road. I use a bone necro for it but that even gets a lil boring after a while.

Roverite

Diabloii.Net Member
yeh its in the highlands. Everytime ive done it there has never been a physical immune monster so try a barb or strafazon even a summoner druid might be fun :p