Gonna end it all? Use a tree!

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
cyclotronic said:
A suicide shop would make a killing there....Get it?
I can just see the shop. You walk in and there is a book sitting there so you can pick out what method you want.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
On a more serious note, the train line I take to work every day is a popular suicide tool in Tokyo. Two or three times a week there's a delay in service because of an "accident involving a human," as the station announcements gently tell us.

The train conductors get traumatized, as do the people on the platform who witness the parts go flying and the station personnel and police officers who have to clean up the bits and pieces afterward. And to top it all off tens of thousands of people are late to work . . .

piff

Diabloii.Net Member
cyclotronic said:
Jump off it.

And most people who attemp suicide with razors to the wrist are attention seeking female teens.
But you'd hit the branches on the way down and only accomplish badly battering yourself...only making you want to try it again...which wouldn't work because you could barely move...

cyclotronic

Diabloii.Net Member
What do you know of the trees around the area. They could be the huge ones with no branchs until a few hundred feet up. I saw something on cnn about this he said jump off.

CaptJoe213

Diabloii.Net Member
piff said:
How are you supposed to kill yourself with a tree, anyway? :scratch:
my friend's little brother hung himself from a mesquite tree when I was a teenager, this tree was about 3 1/2 feet tall, this whole will to live stuff is apparently not always true, considering he could have gotten up any time he wanted to.

Those train conductors really get the short end, I couldn't imagine running over someone, even if they were wanting to die, be too much for me

GIR

Banned
cyclotronic said:
And most people who attemp suicide with razors to the wrist are attention seeking female teens.
I love me them.

They make good pets.

Thanks for a reminder, I need a new one, ever since the last "incident."