Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

GoMule transfer

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Royaumm, Dec 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Royaumm

Royaumm Diabloii.Net Member

Hello everyone,
    I just got a new laptop and I already moved all my single player characters onto it and downloaded go mule and when I open up gomule on my new computer it has all my characters and stashes like my old one, but only the characters load. When I try to open stashes they are all empty. Does anyone know what files have all the items in them? Or how I could trade them over? Any help would be much appreciated.

edit: I imagine however normal single player trading works would work for me if anyone could clue me in on how that is normally done

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  2. drmalawi

drmalawi Diabloii.Net Member

Try to transfer them via e-mailing the files to yourself, from the old computer to the new one

3. Royaumm

I got it to work I just needed to open the files again for each stash for some reason. Thanks for the tip tho! <3

4. darkstarhub

darkstarhub Diabloii.Net Member

I tread very lightly when messing with GoMule. Even though I’ve been using it for awhile now I still worry it might go whacky one day and cause everything to disappear. When GoMule is open I make sure my cats are nowhere near the keyboard as they sometimes try to get my attention by stepping over the keyboard. I can see it happening now that one of their paws hits a key and the whole thing implodes.

grim likes this.
  5. Royaumm

I'll keep that in mind but I also think it would be pretty fun to have to start mfing from scratch again :D I love mfing more than anything else in this game but its lost some of its luster now that I only need 2 items lol (I found an earth shifter but still need fathom/tyreals) Is fathom suppossed to be this hard to find btw???