Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

GoldFind Question

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by rendo, Sep 23, 2006.

1. rendo

rendo Banned

GoldFind Question

I'm building a goldfind barb and I searched the forums and couldn't find any relevant information for my question.

Does a Mercs Goldfind stack with your own? While doing NM trav (Can't do hell yet, probably never will :p) whenever my merc makes the kill, the gold is the safe as if I were to make the kill. So my question would be then, if the goldfind is shared collectively between player and merc, would stacking up goldfind on your merc, ie wealth, crown of thieves, improve drops further?

Thanks.

2. MageChick

MageChick IncGamers Member

yes, it works the same as MF. If you increase the GF on your merc, and he makes a kill, then the gold drop will be calculated with both your GF + your merc's GF. Of course if you kill something, then only your GF is looked at.

3. Demonic Angel Rules

Demonic Angel Rules IncGamers Member

Ya Magechick is right but i just got to ask u a question? Y r u bulding a goldfind barb. Or for that matter y use goldfind? You dont need it. Just sell all armor u find in NM and Hell. they get u like 20,000+ gold for each 1. I myself never use goldfind and i always have like 1,000,000 in the stash. And my merc dies on everyrun. So i have to spend 50,000 gold a run and i never run out.

4. helvete

helvete IncGamers Member

You get 50k+ piles from NM and hell council members (sometimes more than 1000k in one run).

Gold is used for gambling, which is the best way to get good rares and amulets for crafting purposes.

5. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

Meh. A good GFer can gather over a million gold in a single run. Selling crap on the ground is far less efficient.

6. Demonic Angel Rules

Demonic Angel Rules IncGamers Member

Maybe your right but since i dont gamble i really dont got a good use for gold exept for my merc. I didnt mean anything bad about what i said i just never thought of gambling.