Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Goldfind barb guide?

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by Old_Man_Winter, May 9, 2005.

1. Old_Man_Winter

Old_Man_Winter IncGamers Member

Goldfind barb guide?

Hi,

I've never really played babas before, but I'm in sore need of a GF char.

The thing is I've tested one or two gf babas in single player and they weren't great. I tried double 5 lem runemasters & crown of thieves with ww, conc & frenzy and they kill more or less ok in nightmare council, but I just don't see how I could take on hell council.

Can anyone give me help with skills and equipment to use? Otherwise I'll try a summon necro I think.

Thank you very much

2. hulla-hop

hulla-hop IncGamers Member

well, from what i heard there are two ways.
    1: load up on as much gf gear as possible, 6lem crystals etc and let the merc kill council in nm. use find item afterwards.

2: kill hell council yourself with high dam weap like botd something and use find item with 6 lem crystals.

3. Old_Man_Winter

Old_Man_Winter IncGamers Member

Hmm, I didn't know Find Item returned gold as well. That would certainly make things different.

As for the merc path I just don't see how to make my merc gosu enough for this :p

Thx hulla-hop

4. -Tempus-

-Tempus- IncGamers Member

might merc + anyweapon can kill nm highcouncil, make them an eth wealth plate and a Crown of Thieves helm and they are good to go.

if the merc will alot then drop a point into taunt, battlecry, warcry. that will help control the monsters while the merc kills them.

Goldfinding with some Gambling on the side.

-Tempus-

5. phool

phool IncGamers Member

anyone wearing wealth + those uni chain gloves has already got + 500%. There's no need to sacrifice the rest of you're gear as well. For getting cash quickly the act3 sewers lvl 2 aren't bad.

6. -Tempus-

-Tempus- IncGamers Member

you can get over 500% just in charms. going with 500% goldfind vs +3000% is going to make a ton more gold for the char and if you make the char right they can do just fine in hell games. if they only wanted to run nm then a merc can kill just fine with just about any weapon. the way a goldfind barb gets the most gold is by using high lev FI skill.

-Tempus-