Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

gold problem

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by magicalkitty, Nov 5, 2006.

1. magicalkitty

magicalkitty IncGamers Member

gold problem

To all you people out there that get upset because someone takes your gold when you die. Deal with it DONT DIE!! I just had a guy leave the game cuz i stole his gold. Hey if I die my gold gone too and you don't see me crying.

magical-kitty:soapbox:

2. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

I use a mediorcre Gold Find Barb and whenever I run low on gold I do couple of runs which take about 4 to 5 minutes total and that will usually net me about 700K gold.

3. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

People cry for anything these days...

4. bloodyscissors

bloodyscissors IncGamers Member

It wouldn't be so annoying if it wasn't for the fact that gold is so easy to get. I usually run out of holding space when I make a new char until I hit level 31 (when stash size jumps from 200K to 800K)

5. graal

graal IncGamers Member

I dont care about it enough to steal from others. Hi hi.

6. Evrae Altana

Evrae Altana IncGamers Member

I could care less when others jack my gold. Usually, it's only a small pile anyway. I can make it up by selling one or two random objects on the ground.

7. Big Boss

Big Boss IncGamers Member

this may be a little o/t but it reminds me the other day of a chaos run i was in. i'm sure anyone who's been in a chaos run knows how picky people are with the drops. there was 1 hammerdin running it, a gc dropped and he picked it up (he said his inventory was full, so he was holding it in mid air). he sat in the same spot for a couple of minutes, ranting on how hes not gonna drop it cause some noob is gonna pick it up (and of course someone would...but come on its only a gc, and he should've left space in his inventory for drops anyways). he left the game and the run was over...he was probably doing a favor for someone in the first place, but i think its pathetic for someone to get their panties in a bunch over an item that most likely isn't any good in the first place.

8. TurbulentTurtle

TurbulentTurtle IncGamers Member

I think it's just the fact that they see it as doing a favour for everyone in the game, and when you try to steal something from them, it's like you're taking advantage of their kindness.
    I for one could care less about people jacking my gold, since I use it to repair stuff anyways (even though I usually use runes for that now), and when I'm full on gold, I just gamble it all away and don't expect to get anything good.

9. Merick

Merick IncGamers Member

I agree with Turb. If I'm trying to conquer the forces of evil, I don't need my allies stealing from me. I need it for my merc and repairing. It's to their detriment if I can't do that.

10. Voorhees

Voorhees IncGamers Member

It's the death tax. If you don't like it, don't die. Exactly. It's even better when they're dueling and they whine about it. Like what did you expect was gonna happen, you were just gonna pk everyone and not possibly die yourself? Gimme a break. Why duel with gold anyways, if you care about it.
    It's like those guys that die all the time and are like OMG!!!.

11. AnubisXy

AnubisXy IncGamers Member

Softcore is funny.