Gold Find

Nibiru-

Diabloii.Net Member
Gold Find

I had a whole set of gold find equipment on my last character before he got erased. I find myself picking up gold even though I have no need for it whatsoever. Anyone else obsessed with the gold find mod, and/or gold?

Comage

Diabloii.Net Member
Extra gold wouldn't hurt when it comes to gambling... But I normally find myself ditching a lot of grand charms with xx% (double digits) to extra gold from monsters.

When piles of gold are only 20~40 at once (I've restarted, and still in Act I), a +20% doesn't give much, but takes up 3 inventory slots (waste of space).

Give me +x% better chance of finding magic items anytime. :)

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
<3 Gold Find on my Superior Runeword item-users.

It's just so expensive to repair. ;-;

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
i tend to pick up all gold provided it doesn't slow me down too much to click on all the piles, ut I never look for +gold equipment. MF gear usually comes with +gold also, so my MFers find plenty. 2-3 Pit runs with Wealth armor and my necro is full of gold.

Derrick1001

Diabloii.Net Member
I really only dive for the big piles. I only hit the small piles if they're in my path, or I'm feeling click happy. I also pick them all up on full-clears, which is pretty frequent.

I don't think I ever really hurt for gold much, even my superior runeword chrs.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Only if it's >1000 I stop and pickup. Like HBB said, GF usually comes with MF, so I never go GF specifically.

ron

Diabloii.Net Member
I get as much GF as possible on my MF/GF summon necro. I am still using ptopaz armor, as I havent found the runes for wealth yet. I have a few gf charms, but only if they have a decent second mod.

I am so bad, I prefer an alibaba over a gull just for the GF. My merc is wearing upped Goldskin Chaos armor for an extra 100% gf.

I have gambled some amazing circlets and ammys. A few nice rings too.

Nibiru-

Diabloii.Net Member
lol

Doglydave has it right :D

In the words of the immortal Goldmember

"I love gooooOOOOOooooold"

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
Dodgydave said:
Can't leave a pile of gold behind. Ever. No matter how small.
I second that. I usually pick up the gold piles and even leave some of the blue items behind.