Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Going out of Business Sale

Discussion in 'US West Standard - Ladder' started by Avida, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Avida

Avida Diabloii.Net Member

Going out of Business Sale

Thread closed

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  2. BaddMuckaLucka

BaddMuckaLucka Diabloii.Net Member

Re: Going out of Business Sale

1. Anni
    2. CTA
    3. Some rune, w/e... really not greedy. Anything that would help an Auradin maybe :)

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  3. whynotonyhw

whynotonyhw Diabloii.Net Member

Oh my God!! This is a ridiculous giveaway!!!! Well, I just started about 2 weeks ago, and could basically use everything, but if i was lucky enough to pick, id pick the stuff id need to finally finish my mf sorc : the second best anni left after them first pickers, infinity, wartravs, eth fort, and eth andy. Holy crap now it sounds like i need alot :(. haha but seirously, you have some gg stuff that i think anyone on these forums can use

Anyways, Im a Chem major so all i have are nerdy jokes :)
    If you cant Helium, and you cant Curium, Then you Barium!

Edit:
    Thanks for being so nice Avida :). All i want is to gear my merc up finally, so my 3 would be
    any of the infinities,
    any of the fortitudes,
    eth andies,

If not, ill take an storch to upgrade mine, or just simply Jah so i can go buy my merc the gear he wants . Thanks again !

4. Xehros

Xehros Diabloii.Net Member

I know I am not on the list and you would like to deal with them first, that's fine. I'd just like to get in and say I'm interested in quite a lot there heh (not for free). I only have runes for trade though, not sure if you would be interested in them. Cheers.

So Wirt was engaged to be married with Anni. Anni's dad, Griswold wanted to test Wirt's loyalty to his daughter. So he organised a hot stripper to woo Wirt one day. He lured Wirt and the stripper into a private room and waited. Soon Wirt came rushing out of the room and ran towards his car. Wirt smiled and was proud that day to have Wirt as his son in law.

Moral of the story: Always leave your condoms in the car.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  5. BattleFanatic

BattleFanatic Diabloii.Net Member

wow, what is an excellent list sir..... here are three jokes for you.. cant take credit for them, but they made me laugh ;-)

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see." Watson replied: "I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?" Watson replied: "Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And Holmes said: "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!" The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

If i get an option of picking something.. please let me put me in line.. i would like to wait until the ELITE list has picked then see what's left. thank you for your generosity

edit (i dont think anyone has requested these thus far - but would help my paladin)
    1. Lion branded grand charm of life +45
    2. lionbranded grand charm of life +36
    3. Shimmering Small Charm of Vita 5 [email protected] +20 Life x 2

Appreciate your generosity! thank you very much!

6. Fluffyknowsyou

Fluffyknowsyou Diabloii.Net Member

A man and a Giraffe walk into a bar
    they have a few drinks
    but the man gets mad at the giraffe
    Push comes to shove and the girraffe falls over
    as the man is walking out the bartender goes, " Ey you can't leave that lying there"
    The man said, " It's not a lion, it's a giraffe"

7. OgreTwo

OgreTwo Diabloii.Net Member

Wow! What a guy. Although I never expected anything in return, this is quite a nice surprise! I'll try to keep my pickings somewhat slim in respect to the others like you have asked. Even though there are PLENTY of items I'd love to have, haha.

1. Sparkling Grand Charm of Balance 12% FHR
    2. Griphon's: 20/15 Socketed /w 5/5 Lightning Facet Die
    3. Paladin: 17/17
    4. 12/20/7 anni

Man. There are still so many great items in there! Enigmas, Life pally combats, eth 30 str 10ll andys.. annis... geeze. If I have asked for too much, just let me know. As for the joke, I hope you can appreciate a bad joke.

What time are you supposed to go to the dentist?

2:30.

lol.

8. Monetoso

Monetoso Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I am not sure if your giveaway is a joke, but certainly is gonna make several people happy!
    I desire almost everything of your list, but to be modest I would take the Tals armor and the lowest necro torch.

Anyway, Here's my joke:

A teenage girl had been talking on the phone for about half an hour, and then she hung up.

"Wow!," said her father, "That was short. You usually talk for two hours. What happened?"

"Wrong number," replied the girl.

EDIT: My Request in priority order:
    1) Infinity: Eth Sup G-Thresher 340% Ed, 3 AR, -51 Elr (or any)
    2) Fortitude: Eth Archon Plate 1.5/26%, 3552 Def (or any)
    3) Call to Arms: Crystal Sword 4/6/4, 302% Ed (or any)

4) tals armor
    5) Ber

Thanks Avida!

9. mysticc

mysticc Diabloii.Net Member

I didn't send a joke per say... I sent a toastmasters humourous contest speech that won first in club and area levels, and 2nd place at division. It's all my own written jokes. The audience found it pretty funny. Of course, it's just for avida's ears.

10. drucifer

drucifer Diabloii.Net Member

The best joke I've heard recently is about politics, and if I've learned anything, it's that talking politics with random people on the Internet always goes over really well, so here's mine...

A liberal, a moderate, and a conservative walk into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey, Mitt! What will it be?"

1 Lo and 1 Ohm is all I need... I'm quitting too, but I need to finish off a few items before I can give them away.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
  11. ReptileHouse

ReptileHouse Diabloii.Net Member

Holy moly. Incredibly generous offer.

A old fellow who's obviously seen some better days wanders into a pub and asks for a bourbon. He drinks it down, then immediate looks into his shirt pocket and shakes his head sadly.

He orders another shot of bourbon, promptly shoots it as well, and looks down into his pocket again.

The bartender continues to serve him shots, growing more and more curious, 'til after six shots, the customer pays up and begins to stumble towards the door. The barman quickly asks, "Excuse me! I couldn't help but notice that you kept looking into your pocket after each shot. Pardon my curiosity, but what do you have there that's so interesting."

The fellow shrugs and says, "Nothing much, just a picture of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know I've had enough."

Items that would be of huge help to me. I certainly wouldn't expect more than one of these. Just listing a few in case some are already on their way to new homes:
    Infinity (any)
    Anni(any)
    Shimmering small charm of vita

edit: confirm list

12. alphaz

alphaz Diabloii.Net Member

I'm just here for the jokes :D

13. Tbone

Tbone Diabloii.Net Member

Wow, very generous of you indeed.

Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

Any of these items would be much appreciated

Chains of Honor: Sup Archon Plate 85% Ed, 15% Dur, 971 Def
    Griphon's: 20/15 Socketed /w 5/5 Lightning Facet Die
    Infinity: Eth Sup G-Thresher 340% Ed, 3 AR, -51 Elr
    Sparkling Grand Charm of Vita +37 Life
    Shimmering Small Charm of Vita 5 [email protected] +20 Life x2
    Anni 18/19/7
    Torch Sorceress: 18/20

Have fun in SP, sounds like fun. I might have to give it a try. It's only been about 8 years since I've played it.

14. Schwing

Schwing Diabloii.Net Member

I'm just here for the jokes as well.

The only thing that interests me at all is Enigma: Sup Mage Plate 15% Ed, (+762)1063 Def for testing purposes. If you wouldn't mind just lending it to me for 1 chaos run, that would be cool.

As for a joke...

Q: What kind of bird is always sad?
    A: A... Blue Bird! Get it?! Bahaha!

Q: What animal do you never play cards with?
    A: A cheetah! You know, because they always cheat... Heh.

I know, they're lame. Most of my jokes are inappropriate though. So, I went with the ones I got off popsicle sticks. Maybe I'll think of 1 I can share here. If I do, I'll certainly post it.

15. DiabloLikesMMA

DiabloLikesMMA Diabloii.Net Member

What do you call an alligator in a vest? An investigator of course.. LOL _ I know.. you wanted bad jokes, there you go.

If chosen, I'd like: the Griffons > PRIDE > any Enigma > Any eth Fort.

Thanks a mil. D3 should be awesome.

I have an old copy of D2 on a diff. pc that I use because I like my piercing guided. LOL

16. fullyoats

fullyoats Diabloii.Net Member

Infinity: Eth Sup CV, 329% Ed, -53 Elr
    Grief: Sup Phase Blade 15% ed, 3 Ar, 32% IAS, +400

really desire for myself and friend just starting out. you sound like a good guy man so it took me a while to find a joke you (may) appreciate :)

A guy goes into a bar and says to the bartender, "Man, I'm dying to have sex in the worst way. So the bartender says, "Well, the worst way I know of is standing up in a hammock."

17. SpShadow

SpShadow Diabloii.Net Member

honestly i don't mind if i don't get anything but if left the other enigma or a few runes like jah/ber but only after everyone else. I'll pm the jokes so as not to offend anyone

18. BaddMuckaLucka

BaddMuckaLucka Diabloii.Net Member

Updated on page 1

19. gakky

gakky Diabloii.Net Member

Hi Avida. I just started again after 3 year break(!). Struggling to complete NM ;)
    I would really appreciate: [ Mara 11/16/9 anni CTA 4/6/4 ] or any sorceress gear thanks.

Anyway my 2 favourite jokes oldies but goodies :

A zookeeper notices someone throwing $20 bills at the monkeys. The zookeeper tells the man to stop and it's not allowed.
    "Of course it's allowed!", says man.
    "No it's not", says zookeeper.
    "Sure it is. It says right here: 'Don't feed the monkeys. $20 fine.' "

A couple of hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, his eyes are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cellphone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: 'My friend is dead! What can I do?'

The operator, in a calm soothing voice says: 'Just take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead.' There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says: 'OK, now what?'

20. Tbone

Tbone Diabloii.Net Member

:rolf:

10char