going going gone

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
going going gone

i am leave this fourms as work has blocked it for good, stupid people that post aobut offencive stuff got it blocked :rant: so i am leave you guys, dont lay much of d2 ill just miss the random post peeps put up .....

peace out and gl to you

You could always try putting in the site IP address.

And what is so offensive here that would warrant your job blocking it? Besides the fact you would be spending time here and not doing work.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
as i work for customs anything thats offensive like weapons or anyting like that the words and names of pics and movies that site gets auto block and it got blocked about 2 weeks bak, and i dont have much time to post other then when i am sitting around waiting containers to come in and what not so i posted here.

and whats the site ip ill give it a try :)

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
no neither of those work. the second one gives you the old page that tells you that the forum has been split. To find the IP, open up command prompt and type in "ping forums.diabloii.net"

however, that does not work for some strange reason here because it gives you the guildwars forum ip.

mhl12 said:
no neither of those work. the second one gives you the old page that tells you that the forum has been split. To find the IP, open up command prompt and type in "ping forums.diabloii.net"

however, that does not work for some strange reason here because it gives you the guildwars forum ip.
That's because their registrar is funky about doing a whois/ping. If you use the second and then click the link to the D2 forums all is good.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
That's because their registrar is funky about doing a whois/ping. If you use the second and then click the link to the D2 forums all is good.
wouldn't the url to the link still be "forums.diabloii.net"? I'm under the impression that they blocked the url so it still won't work.

krzyhobo

Diabloii.Net Member
Depending on the quality of the access control at work you could also try going through one of those sites that redirects you here. For instance, you could access Babelfish, the translator, and have it "translate" this page - but since it's in english already essentially none of the words will be changed. The domain will remain Babelfish, or whatever site you choose to use.

Ebuski

Diabloii.Net Member
Couldnt you just use a proxy and change your own IP adress or whatever.. people do it at my school all the time

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
rawrj said:
i am leave this fourms as work has blocked it for good, stupid people that post aobut offencive stuff got it blocked :rant: so i am leave you guys, dont lay much of d2 ill just miss the random post peeps put up .....

peace out and gl to you

Well, I had problems reading your post.....but cyas, gl on wherever you end up. :howdy:

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
Ebuski said:
Couldnt you just use a proxy and change your own IP adress or whatever.. people do it at my school all the time
Proxy server at home + dynamic ip = teh win +1