Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dennis_KoreanGuy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Goin' to Vegas

Goin' to Vegas again today, my roommates/highschool friends are getting married tomorrow

I feel old

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Necrolestes said:
$500 chips are the perfect gift as they can buy the other two aformentioned gifts.
to my knowledge durf a la poing costs $550 but i guess they could have specials or something.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
quit discussing the poll, the poll is just busy work, you're sposed to be reassuring me that I'm not an old fart, it's very distressing, I tried to play Burgertime & Paperboy last week and I totally sucked, even Frogger is giving me trouble, the arthritis is kicking in, argh.........

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Ash Housewares said:
quit discussing the poll, the poll is just busy work, you're sposed to be reassuring me that I'm not an old fart, it's very distressing, I tried to play Burgertime & Paperboy last week and I totally sucked, even Frogger is giving me trouble, the arthritis is kicking in, argh.........
you aren't old you are like a fine.. um... aged slice of... with age comes great... i can't think of a good way to put this. Just don't die on us grandpa.

toader

Banned
Ash Housewares said:
Are you older than me? If so, then yes, if no, then no youre not an old fart.

Im 25.

Unless he's a supersupersenior, he's younger than we are, toader. iirc, he's still in college.

You can start feeling old when your friends' kid turns two. I get to look forward to that this year. Oh joy.

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
The old and the new

Every Monday, my hometown newspaper runs a list of bankruptcies, births, and marriage licences issued and every Monday, at least three couples who applied for marriage licenses has had both participants be 18-20 years of age. People are marrying younger (well, some people...the marriage age is actually increasing towards 28) so this shouldn't make you feel old...just lonely.

Isolde212

Banned
If you consider yourself old I laugh at that. Aren't you 22? You're the same as Anakha. Here's to turning a quarter century in four days and doing absolutely nothing with her life.Yes I am bitter. Cheers.

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
You're not old. A bunch of my friends (8 couples or something) are getting married and I don't feel old. We're just reaching that point in our lives where all the serious couples decide to start settling down. I think it's kinda scary.

toader

Banned
Isolde212 said:
Here's to turning a quarter century in four days and doing absolutely nothing with her life.
Hey, youre marrying good ole Annni arent you? Thats something right? Right...?

Anyways...yea Ash, quit being a weenie, suck it up, and live la vida vaca. :thumbsup:

Ranger14

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
You can start feeling old when your friends' kid turns two. I get to look forward to that this year. Oh joy.
Umm...yeah, that makes you really old. :rolleyes:

*looks at friends who have GRANDKIDS that are 2* :eek: