Godly(???) Rare ethereal here -- PLZ LOOK

Hashmalum

Diabloii.Net Member
Godly(???) Rare ethereal here -- PLZ LOOK

Guys Im on HCL East I wondering if this hamer is worth anything

rare ethereal war hammer , obviously upgradeable twice

306 enhanced damage
145 ar
+1 paly skill
30% ias

guy was offering arachnid belt for it, but if it is godly i would like to know. plz help me i told him i whisp in like 15 minutes.
 

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
Hashmalum said:
Guys Im on HCL East I wondering if this hamer is worth anything

rare ethereal war hammer , obviously upgradeable twice

306 enhanced damage
145 ar
+1 paly skill
30% ias

guy was offering arachnid belt for it, but if it is godly i would like to know. plz help me i told him i whisp in like 15 minutes.
This could be viable zealot weapon with 30ias you need about 90 ias with max fan to get 4fps. This could also be a good charger weapon cause upgraded to legendary mallet the min damage will be very good. I wouldn't say godly cause I have seen better posted on here but it is decent. I would say it could be a little more than just a archnid but I don't know cause I don't play ladder. :( I hoped I helped a little LOL
 

Omikron8

Diabloii.Net Member
Hashmalum said:
Guys Im on HCL East I wondering if this hamer is worth anything

rare ethereal war hammer , obviously upgradeable twice

306 enhanced damage
145 ar
+1 paly skill
30% ias

guy was offering arachnid belt for it, but if it is godly i would like to know. plz help me i told him i whisp in like 15 minutes.
That other trader is a freakin idiot. Arachnid mesh belts drop often enough off of hell meph with constant mf running yet such a hammer will probably never drop for you again. Cruel AND ethereal AND 30% ias along with some nice AR and skills to boost and you are giving it up for some common unique (ha unique what a word when everyone has one)? If you can afford a zod such a weapon would rock for any physical damage pally build and have more style than the 23462634254325th incarnation of breath of the farting runeword.
 

GriswoldsLegacy

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree, that hammer > belt.

The other 400+ eth rare legendary mallet was nice but it didnt have any ias. its so hard to get 120 if you wanna use CoH/CoA/Exile(or hoz with dracs)
 

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
GriswoldsLegacy said:
I agree, that hammer > belt.

The other 400+ eth rare legendary mallet was nice but it didnt have any ias. its so hard to get 120 if you wanna use CoH/CoA/Exile(or hoz with dracs)
It actually had 20 ias but every bit counts especially on a mallet.
 

YomoKimyata

Diabloii.Net Member
HandofElysium said:
It actually had 20 ias but every bit counts especially on a mallet.
Yeah, the problem I am running into is that I still need to drum up 100% IAS to get my 401-487 damage baby up to 4 fps, and you will have some of the same problems finding 90%, especially if you want to save your glove spot for Draculs. Highlords, 15% IAS socketed Andy's visage, 15% IAS socketed armor and 15% socketed IAS shield are doable for 85%. That extra 5% (15% for me) is the bear, since you need to either:

A. Go with Nos Coil and risk the wrath of BM due to slow enemy
B. Suck it up and use a 20% IAS pair of gloves
C. Go with some non-conventional multi-socketed body armor choices, like an upgraded Spirit Forge or Black Hades or a stellar rare
D. Socket with a shael rather than a zod and enjoy your brief candle
E. Come up with something I have not thought of.

Enjoy your hammer! Extra style points are cool. But if you are looking to trade it, I have found that super-rares have a very very small market, since it seems that most people won't put any time into judging its value versus more common weapons ("NOOB that suxxor, DOOM million times better!", etc.)

peace, yomo
 

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
YomoKimyata said:
Yeah, the problem I am running into is that I still need to drum up 100% IAS to get my 401-487 damage baby up to 4 fps, and you will have some of the same problems finding 90%, especially if you want to save your glove spot for Draculs. Highlords, 15% IAS socketed Andy's visage, 15% IAS socketed armor and 15% socketed IAS shield are doable for 85%. That extra 5% (15% for me) is the bear, since you need to either:

A. Go with Nos Coil and risk the wrath of BM due to slow enemy
B. Suck it up and use a 20% IAS pair of gloves
C. Go with some non-conventional multi-socketed body armor choices, like an upgraded Spirit Forge or Black Hades or a stellar rare
D. Socket with a shael rather than a zod and enjoy your brief candle
E. Come up with something I have not thought of.

Enjoy your hammer! Extra style points are cool. But if you are looking to trade it, I have found that super-rares have a very very small market, since it seems that most people won't put any time into judging its value versus more common weapons ("NOOB that suxxor, DOOM million times better!", etc.)

peace, yomo
You might consider using that 1.10 Ik gloves and boots. Nice AR,Life,40 Stats, and most of all 25% IAS from gloves when used boots or any part of IK set.
 

HandofElysium

Diabloii.Net Member
YomoKimyata said:
Hand, thank you for coming up with E. for me! The only problem is that it still precludes use of Dracul's. :(
Dracs are lame anyway and with the damage you will be dealing with that Mallet I doubt the tap will be helping that much.
 
Top